not a good look for TYreek

Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill is being slammed online for a tone-deaf TikTok video showing him pretending to hit a woman repeatedly.

The brief clip, posted Monday, shows the 27-year-old Hill, who has a prior arrest for domestic violence and was also probed for allegedly hitting his son, making kung fu gestures with his hand as he approaches a woman in front of a mirror and mocks hitting her several times.

Hill has reportedly been linked to Keeta Vaccaro, who appears to be the woman featured in the video. She is the sister of Saints star safety Kenny Vaccaro.

Hill posted laughing emojis along with the footage, but critics online weren’t as pleased.

"Ain’t no way Tyreek Hill actually filmed and posted this with his past lol," one tweet read.

Others accused Hill of being a "piece of sh-t human with no self awareness" for sharing the footage with his nearly 1 million TikTok followers.

"Seems pretty self aware to me," another tweet read. "He’s an unrepentant domestic abuser who is shielded from meaningful consequences because he’s good at sports, and he knows it."

Hill was previously suspended by the Chiefs in April 2019 after a TV station aired a recording of a conversation between him and his then-fiancée, Crystal Espinal, discussing injuries to their 3-year-old son. A district attorney later declined to press charges in the child abuse probe, but said he believed the boy was hurt, although he couldn’t prove who was responsible.

Hill insisted he was innocent and Chiefs chairman Clark Hunt told ESPN in January 2020 that the speedy wideout was an "outstanding father" months after the team signed him to a three-year, $54 million extension.

In 2015, Hill pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery for attacking Espinal while a student at Oklahoma State. He was dismissed from the team and later played at the University of West Alabama, where he underwent court-ordered counseling and performed mandated service work.

I'm sure it was innocent but it will just bring out the trolls. He has done a good job in keeping his nose clean (despite what people outside of KC think) but you are just bringing on unnecessary heat to yourself. I'm sure Reid is going to get asked about it and will have to talk to him. Social Media should be banned from pro athletes. All it does is create a shit storm that they don't need. Where was his agent during all this?? I think Hill is a good dude, but you need to stop with the "look at me" bullshit. Didn't the backflip fiasco not teach him anything?

Yeah, I agree with OT and Dan4pres. It was a stupid move by him, even if he was playing around. I wouldn't be surprised if some teams have people assigned to monitoring the players social media stuff. It's too bad that they would need to, but that's how things are.

On a side note, Tyreek seems to have a thing for latina's, I don't blame him. 

maybe they should ask Kenny Vaccaro how he feels about it, since it is his sister...

Que the woke masses who are already posting that we should cut his ass now...people screaming that they will no longer be Chiefs Fans as long as he is on the team...

🙄

3 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

maybe they should ask Kenny Vaccaro how he feels about it, since it is his sister...

Que the woke masses who are already posting that we should cut his ass now...people screaming that they will no longer be Chiefs Fans as long as he is on the team...

🙄

thank goodness  we have enough  bandwagon fans

1 hour ago, moons314 said:

I think he should make more videos, so it can enrage the people who live their lives finding things to be offended by.  

You know me. I'm liberal as fuck, and I think this is dumber than shit. This is what tiktok is for. Making short videos that amuse people.

5 hours ago, Dan4pres said:

I'm sure it was innocent but it will just bring out the trolls. He has done a good job in keeping his nose clean (despite what people outside of KC think) but you are just bringing on unnecessary heat to yourself. I'm sure Reid is going to get asked about it and will have to talk to him. Social Media should be banned from pro athletes. All it does is create a shit storm that they don't need. Where was his agent during all this?? I think Hill is a good dude, but you need to stop with the "look at me" bullshit. Didn't the backflip fiasco not teach him anything?

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

We have a winner ^^^^  People these days are looking  to be insulted and guys like Tyreek need to be extra vigilant. Everyday there is someone getting crap from  the "wokes" about some perceived slight.  Social Media is the Devil.

calm down...have you even watched the video?  It was nothing...wow

4 hours ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Loved that backflip. Be yourself, as Reid says 

You wouldn’t be saying that if Hill broke his ankle on his landing or someone tried to take out his knees for showing them up.. I also bet you would feel differently if an opponent did that to the Chiefs D.  I don’t think Reid was a fan of the backflip and pretty much implied that in a press conference.

Just to clarify, I don’t really give a crap what Hill does as long as he’s available on Sunday and doesn’t hurt anyone the the other six days of the week. He is only hurting himself with posts like that. A lot of people will think he enjoys hitting women or is flaunting his past as a joke. I don’t think that was his intention but I could see the argument if you are already thinking he’s garbage. People use social media to help their brand. Don’t see how a video like that, even one created as a joke, would do anything but hurt his image. He’s handled a lot worse, he’ll be fine. Just wish he’d grow up a little. He is the senior member of our receiving corps. Maybe time to cut the shit...

5 minutes ago, THEWIZARD said:

I agree it was pretty insignificant but Reek seems to be a little lacking in the common sense department.

I would concur with that

but  people are in no win situations if you just have the slightest bit of notoriety. Example 16yo County singer on American Idol..really good got booted off  the show after he was down to the last few finalist because some SM post came up that was a few years old  with a friend of his wearing what I guess was taken as a KKK hood. Fn  he might a been 14 at the time? JFC!

He should post away... if everyone starts living their life in order not to offend or displease everyone else, then it's best to not even leave your house.  No way to live because no matter what you say or do your going to piss someone off or offend them.  

27 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

He should post away... if everyone starts living their life in order not to offend or displease everyone else, then it's best to not even leave your house.  No way to live because no matter what you say or do your going to piss someone off or offend them.  

As much as I agree in spirit to your thoughts .. there is always the collateral damage to the innocents around you. Everyone needs to make their own decision in that regards. Personally if I had any notoriety other than being a legend in my own mind and here. you'd not see me  on twatter or Tok Tik..but then I have a flipphone so there ya are