Todd Gurley to chiefs?

Man, I thought we were done at rb? Thoughts?

According to ESPN, it is becoming increasingly likely that the Chiefs will sign RB Todd Gurley. Would we like to see him in a Chiefs jersey and is KC the place where he can finally push past his injuries?

6 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Man, I thought we were done at rb? Thoughts?

According to ESPN, it is becoming increasingly likely that the Chiefs will sign RB Todd Gurley. Would we like to see him in a Chiefs jersey and is KC the place where he can finally push past his injuries?

I'm not finding anything alluding to him signing here at all. Not even on Twitter. He visited Detroit a few days ago, but I don't see much else.

Do you have a link?

2 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Because him n Clyde be a hell of a 1 - 2 combo, bruh. Did you not see how well Leven Bell did here as a complimentary piece? He had like 26 yards one game. 

My bad.

1 hour ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Signing Gurley makes little to no sense to me. Dam Williams is a better back. Obviously they weren’t happy damien Williams sat out and decided to release him. 

Agree with are cap and need at DE I'm more than good with Darrell Williams at backup RB.

On 5/30/2021 at 7:13 PM, SEMO said:

Why?

Right. Makes no sense.  Our RB room is already crowded  and very, very good. But if it is the right price, I suppose ihe can be used as trade bait when some team with a shallow RB  room gets a major camp injury.  We could swap him to some team for  a mid round draft pick where Veach seems to shine. Value is value, I guess, whether the position is really needed.

• 2 weeks later...