Run it back was Bullshit. Bruce Arians throwing shade.

Bruce Arians at the Bucs super bowl parade.. 

"Run it back"? Bullshit. That was Kansas City's bullshit. We going for two. We bringing everybody back. We're going to keep this band together, and they know how to win." - Bruce Arians

I hope the Chiefs and Bucs play again in the big game this year. 
Yes I surely do. 

3 hours ago, sith13 said:

With Brees gone and Rodgers likely leaving for the AFC there's a very good chance that NFC will be a joke in 2021 so they could make it back to the SB but if we make it as well something like the first game of 2020 is more probable than the SB outcome. 

I have yet to see anything solid that supports that statement

25 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I have yet to see anything solid that supports that statement

Nothing solid for sure but looks like Rodgers doesn't want to be back at all and some GM will probably go crazy towards the TC and give up a big haul for him. Rodgers coming back would probably the best for NFC as they don't seem to have anything worthy of a story. 

"I allow him to be himself. Like, New England didn’t allow him to coach. I allow him to coach. I just sit back sometimes and watch."

"He’s like having another coach out there. I'll tell a kid to do something (like), ‘Pump your arms on this’ -- I have to tell him five times. And Tom will say, ‘Hey, can you pump your arms?’ ‘Oh yeah, sure.' "

Go fill the Gatorade bucket, Bruce. We will let you know if we need you.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

kinda goes with most coaches dontcha think?

Andy Reid has put together a HOF resume without any elite qb until Mahomes.  Mahomes definitely helped him get over the hump, but I agree most coaches aren't great with avg qbs.  Even BB isn't so hot.

I really want Mahomes to end up as the best of all time.  I thought he needed to beat Brady this past SB to even come close in some eyes.  Brady now has 7 SB wins, 5 SB MVPs, 3 MVPs and multiple yards/TDs records.  I just thought the ONLY way Mahomes would have a chance to leap frog him was the head to head win that would give Mahomes 2 in a row, head to head win and keep Brady at 6 SB wins.

NOW I think most people will talk about how Mahomes was the best player in that game but have record bad pressure given up by his OL.  IF we can get a KC vs Bucs SB again this year!!!!!!  Mahomes wins and I think there is still hope.  

Would you all even put Brady as the GOAT right now?  Yes if you take a players entire career its hard to not pick Brady BUT if we go Prime I still would take Peyton over Brady.  

GOAT is a funny thing. I think it’s a combination of talent, strength of team and longevity. Let’s face it, you can be the greatest of all time, but if you play on a bad team then you have no shot at being recognized for it. 

Barry Sanders was way better than Smith. Rogers better than Brady. Just my opinion. 

13 hours ago, Troyofoc said:

I thought he made this comment during the Bucs parade. Is this fool really bringing up kc during ota's.

Yeah I was so pissed off after the game I didn’t have the heart to post this in a timely fashion. Chiefs got a gut stomping and it was kinda painful. But after we all saw how the Chiefs handled this off-season rebuild of the offensive line and the promise of what looks like a solid draft, Arian’s comments may come back to haunt him.  

40 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

Yeah I was so pissed off after the game I didn’t have the heart to post this in a timely fashion. Chiefs got a gut stomping and it was kinda painful. But after we all saw how the Chiefs handled this off-season rebuild of the offensive line and the promise of what looks like a solid draft, Arian’s comments may come back to haunt him.  

TB got hot last year. Very beat-able at times. My bet is they dont advance far in the playoffs if in it at all. They had their DAMN YANKESS MOMENT. 

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

TB got hot last year. Very beat-able at times. My bet is they dont advance far in the playoffs if in it at all. They had their DAMN YANKESS MOMENT. 

what sucks is if rodgers does not play in GB then there is not much competition in the NFC, The AFC is definitely the more competitive division right now.

3 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

what sucks is if rodgers does not play in GB then there is not much competition in the NFC, The AFC is definitely the more competitive division right now.

The Rams and Seahawks might give them competition.  The media will always pick the Cowboys.   Oh, yeah, the Vikes have Breeland now so...................

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

The Rams and Seahawks might give them competition.  The media will always pick the Cowboys.   Oh, yeah, the Vikes have Breeland now so...................

I'm actually kinda excited to see what Stafford can do away from the Lions.  I ALWAYS hated the Matt Cassel trade and thought we should of tried to trade up for Stafford versus Tyson Jackson at 3 and Cassel with our early 2nd.  But what the hell do I know?

2 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

I hope its super easy schedule both regular season and playoffs for the Bucs.  Then in the SB we destroy them!!!!!