Run it back was Bullshit. Bruce Arians throwing shade.

14 hours ago, xen said:

Longer leash?  Ask hands how many times he's been suspended lol.

Hell Pala was just acting the fool and all i did was ask him to lighten up.

Edit: ok lol, so I might have also called him Francis.  But that bit will always be funny.

4 times suspended; numerous PM's asking me and BStud to leave the thin skinned alone.

Francis.....I like it.

9 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

I don't need protecting; go back to the original quote- I edited it just for you.

Of course you did.  You made an ignorant statement of lies.  Got caught.  And now you are trying to move the goal post to cover yourself.  

6 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

4 times suspended; numerous PM's asking me and BStud to leave the thin skinned alone.

Francis.....I like it.

And there it is.  Told you the mods here protect this guy.  

It's not about being thin skinned.  It's about a troll coming spewing lies and getting called out for it.  

Let the troll take his medicine.  

15 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

You must be a ton of fun during Game Night at the Nursing Home...like a cranky Thurston Howell III

Yes deflect from getting caught trying to move the goal posts after you got caught in a lie.  

Troll on troll. It's what you do.  Your protectors will always be here for you too.

1 hour ago, Palangi said:

And there it is.  Told you the mods here protect this guy.  

It's not about being thin skinned.  It's about a troll coming spewing lies and getting called out for it.  

Let the troll take his medicine.  

Nobody says you can't give him the business.  As long as u stay in the TOS.  I was trying to protect you from getting suspended since you've been riding the line, not him.  Thought that was obvious but guess not.  Yeesh, not sure why I even try.

47 minutes ago, xen said:

Nobody says you can't give him the business.  As long as u stay in the TOS.  I was trying to protect you from getting suspended since you've been riding the line, not him.  Thought that was obvious but guess not.  Yeesh, not sure why I even try.

Idk GIF

8 hours ago, xen said:

Ok....👍

4 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Man, you gotta let your fascination with mittens go.  It's not worth it.  You hate him so much, just put him on ignore and move on.  You'll enjoy your time here so much more!!!!

I actually enjoy calling him on his shit. 

What is annoying is the mittens saving patrol we have here.  

3 hours ago, Palangi said:

Well, that aint changing either, so bitching about it is not gonna help you.  If everyone quits talking to the #1 troll, he might eventually go away.  Now some of us old timers here have put up with it for a long time, hell some people here actually like him.  But he is the epidemy of the saying I tell my children "if you do not react, they will eventually get bored and leave you alone because they are not getting the response they crave"

1 minute ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Well, that aint changing either, so bitching about it is not gonna help you.  If everyone quits talking to the #1 troll, he might eventually go away.  Now some of us old timers here have put up with it for a long time, hell some people here actually like him.  But he is the epidemy of the saying I tell my children "if you do not react, they will eventually get bored and leave you alone because they are not getting the response they crave"

Unfortunately the troll is here to stay. He has to many minions that protect him.  So calling him on his BS and lies is the entertainment.  And watching his lessons run to save him.  

4 hours ago, Palangi said:

What is annoying is you acting like a child.  This is a message board not your personal playground and I don't remember you paying the bills.  Don't like him, use the ignore feature.  

How did my “Bruce Arians must pay, see you in the big game asshole” initial post morph into an indictment of an opposing fans message board opinions and then digress into some kind of one mans attack on the local “troll” vendetta thing? 

I’m Sicilian and even my feral and criminal sensibilities are challenged. 
My advice, Fugedaboutit. 

50 minutes ago, xen said:

What is annoying is you acting like a child.  This is a message board not your personal playground and I don't remember you paying the bills.  Don't like him, use the ignore feature.  

You're too funny. Taking this message board way to personal. 

I'm sorry I called your boy out. We will all just worship you and your boy.  And the old guy. 👐🙏

3 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Spellcheck is your friend

12 hours ago, Palangi said:

Nobody say anything we must praise hands and his protectors.....👐🙏👐🙏👐🙏

What are you, like 12? The fact that you can't understand the difference between the Playoffs and regular season is not my problem. Why do you think I mentioned Montana? Only Montana and Flacco have gone 4-0 in the PLATOFFS, won the SB MVP with 11 TD's and 0 INTS.

What so hard to understand? Maybe if you weren't nuzzling all things Red, you'd get that.

12 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

What are you, like 12? The fact that you can't understand the difference between the Playoffs and regular season is not my problem. Why do you think I mentioned Montana? Only Montana and Flacco have gone 4-0 in the PLATOFFS, won the SB MVP with 11 TD's and 0 INTS.

What so hard to understand? Maybe if you weren't nuzzling all things Red, you'd get that.

You never said playoffs.  Even if you went back and changed it after getting called out.