Run it back was Bullshit. Bruce Arians throwing shade.

Wow I haven't posted in a while in here but I see Hands is still rubbing people the wrong way. For the record I am not defending Hands but he has been here a very long time doing what he always does finding someone he can annoy until they say something and get suspended not Hands. Love him or hate him he is a football fan even if its the Ravens and that makes him okay in my book. We all can agree we love football...

37 minutes ago, AppalachianChief said:

Wow I haven't posted in a while in here but I see Hands is still rubbing people the wrong way. For the record I am not defending Hand but he has been here a very long time doing what he always does finding someone he can annoy until they say something and get suspended not Hands. Love him or hate him he is a football fan even if its the Ravens and that makes him okay in my book. Well all can agree we love football...

Good post App Chief and for the record Hands has been suspended  more than once so it is not as if he is untouchable. 

On 6/16/2021 at 3:32 PM, xen said:

What is annoying is you acting like a child.  This is a message board not your personal playground and I don't remember you paying the bills.  Don't like him, use the ignore feature.  

What is annoying is you being the child you are!!!!!!!!  bwhahhahhahha

On 6/14/2021 at 4:58 PM, xen said:

Longer leash?  Ask hands how many times he's been suspended lol.

Hell Pala was just acting the fool and all i did was ask him to lighten up.

Edit: ok lol, so I might have also called him Francis.  But that bit will always be funny.

Sorry been gone and super busy I haven't had a chance to respond much.

I think its just that some see Hands differently on here.  I look at it as he is a random troll no better than a person who makes a account out of the blue and starts posting stuff how Mahomes and other players suck and his team is much better.  Now I'm sure Xen would instantly boot this person as they are obviously not a Chiefs fan and only made an account and started posting to troll and start something.  Then you have people that have meet Hands in person and even if its been years still have those memories of a good time and give Hands slack because of it.  

I will never agree with any of the Mods allowing any NON CHIEFS FAN to come on these boards and bad mouth anything or anyone Chiefs related because that kind of stuff, in my opinion, should only be allowed by Chiefs fans and debated by Chiefs fans........Its like calling your brother a dumbass and fighting with each other but when an outside does the same your the first one in line to defend him!  Or like if someone called Old Timer a get off my lawn decrepit old man that can't wipe himself any longer Jitterbug cell phone using hillbilly, I'd get it and would love to read the debating back and fourth.....BUT if that came from a Ravens Troll fan coming on here to start crap then I'd be the first one to post STFU and get out of these boards.

Maybe just give Hands his own section to post and anyone that wants to listen to him bad mouth KC can go there and talk shit all day long!  OR just a thread thats named "Chiefs Troll Hate" so people can tell us how much they hate Mahomes and everyone there knows what your getting yourself into...OH and only allow Hands to post in that Thread and hell make him the Admin of just that tread.  

Ravens suck and when Lamar gets his $40+ million dollar contract they will never win again.

Or everyone can let it go.  Put him on ignore if he bothers you.  Hell he bothers me sometimes.  I mean you're welcome to give it back just stay within the TOS is all we ask.

I do get it though as most boards don't allow this.  And yes I know it's perceived as us keeping pet trolls.  But they've also been with us since the star board days, over 20 years at this point. 

In the interest of transparency I will also say yes we gave out a warning and yes we know the fight was effectively over at that point..  Sometimes it takes us a while to take action because I like there to be consensus among the mods on what to do (if anything) before they take action.  If they all agree one of them has to do the dirty deed.  There are quite a few mods, some that don't post in here.  OT is just the crankiest.

Most of the members here have had warnings at one point or another.  Just take it like a man and move on.  

On 6/8/2021 at 4:43 PM, Balto said:

I really want Mahomes to end up as the best of all time.  I thought he needed to beat Brady this past SB to even come close in some eyes.  Brady now has 7 SB wins, 5 SB MVPs, 3 MVPs and multiple yards/TDs records.  I just thought the ONLY way Mahomes would have a chance to leap frog him was the head to head win that would give Mahomes 2 in a row, head to head win and keep Brady at 6 SB wins.

NOW I think most people will talk about how Mahomes was the best player in that game but have record bad pressure given up by his OL.  IF we can get a KC vs Bucs SB again this year!!!!!!  Mahomes wins and I think there is still hope.  

Would you all even put Brady as the GOAT right now?  Yes if you take a players entire career its hard to not pick Brady BUT if we go Prime I still would take Peyton over Brady.  

He did some absolutely amazing things with guys chasing him all over.  TB fans can spout all they want, but those monsters on defense were manhandling a bunch of cripples and guys playing out of their natural positions, and against Reid in a state of distraction with his son. With a couple fewer injuries and a fully functional Reid, Mahomes would have cut them up like Dexter, and dumped them in in the Bay aboard the Slice of Life.

47 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

He did some absolutely amazing things with guys chasing him all over.  TB fans can spout all they want, but those monsters on defense were manhandling a bunch of cripples and guys playing out of their natural positions, and against Reid in a state of distraction with his son. With a couple fewer injuries and a fully functional Reid, Mahomes would have cut them up like Dexter, and dumped them in in the Bay aboard the Slice of Life.

A little dark but yes Mahomes and the entire outcome would of been different if the OL had played better hahaha

2 hours ago, xen said:

Or everyone can let it go.  Put him on ignore if he bothers you.  Hell he bothers me sometimes.  I mean you're welcome to give it back just stay within the TOS is all we ask.

I do get it though as most boards don't allow this.  And yes I know it's perceived as us keeping pet trolls.  But they've also been with us since the star board days, over 20 years at this point. 

In the interest of transparency I will also say yes we gave out a warning and yes we know the fight was effectively over at that point..  Sometimes it takes us a while to take action because I like there to be consensus among the mods on what to do (if anything) before they take action.  If they all agree one of them has to do the dirty deed.  There are quite a few mods, some that don't post in here.  OT is just the crankiest.

Most of the members here have had warnings at one point or another.  Just take it like a man and move on.  

I've never had a warning about anyth............... Oh wait, ummmmmmmmmmm............ Nevermind, I'll show myself out. 

33 minutes ago, Wolfscall said:

I've never had a warning about anyth............... Oh wait, ummmmmmmmmmm............ Nevermind, I'll show myself out. 

Hell, I've been banned before!  If it's to fuck with Xen, it'll probably happen again!  But, he deserves it!

19 hours ago, AppalachianChief said:

Wow I haven't posted in a while in here but I see Hands is still rubbing people the wrong way. For the record I am not defending Hands but he has been here a very long time doing what he always does finding someone he can annoy until they say something and get suspended not Hands. Love him or hate him he is a football fan even if its the Ravens and that makes him okay in my book. We all can agree we love football...

Hey App- good to see you

If I rub people the wrong way, maybe they should flip me over to obtain the desired result? 😊

16 hours ago, Balto said:

Sorry been gone and super busy I haven't had a chance to respond much.

I think its just that some see Hands differently on here.  I look at it as he is a random troll no better than a person who makes a account out of the blue and starts posting stuff how Mahomes and other players suck and his team is much better.  Now I'm sure Xen would instantly boot this person as they are obviously not a Chiefs fan and only made an account and started posting to troll and start something.  Then you have people that have meet Hands in person and even if its been years still have those memories of a good time and give Hands slack because of it.  I honestly cannot remember when I wrote "Mahomes sucks" or "the CHiefs suck". I make an evaluation of the players/teams play and says so. You on the other hand, cannot go more than 1 poast without writing "The Ravens suck" or "lamar sucks" when in reality both have the same records in the regular season. They win with different offenses.

I will never agree with any of the Mods allowing any NON CHIEFS FAN to come on these boards and bad mouth anything or anyone Chiefs related because that kind of stuff, in my opinion, should only be allowed by Chiefs fans and debated by Chiefs fans........Its like calling your brother a dumbass and fighting with each other but when an outside does the same your the first one in line to defend him!  Or like if someone called Old Timer a get off my lawn decrepit old man that can't wipe himself any longer Jitterbug cell phone using hillbilly, I'd get it and would love to read the debating back and fourth.....BUT if that came from a Ravens Troll fan coming on here to start crap then I'd be the first one to post STFU and get out of these boards. Because you disagree with what I say, you call it "talking crap" and "trolling". Its a discussion about football; maybe if you take the emotion out of it, you can see that.

Maybe just give Hands his own section to post and anyone that wants to listen to him bad mouth KC can go there and talk shit all day long!  OR just a thread thats named "Chiefs Troll Hate" so people can tell us how much they hate Mahomes and everyone there knows what your getting yourself into...OH and only allow Hands to post in that Thread and hell make him the Admin of just that tread.  I have never said "I hate Mahomes" or any other player. Hate is a strong emotion that I am not allowed the luxury of using. I appreciate Mahomes for what he does and has done. He is one of a kind; just like the QB of my team. Funny how as soon as I post something about  anything in CTO I immediately get a post replying "Yeah, well LJ is a RB playing QB" or "LJ sucks and so do the Ravens"- the post had nothing to do with my team.Nothing. And the people doing it look ridiculous because when I answer them, they look ridiculous. Kinda like the time I had to make a spreadsheet comparing Joe Flacco to the failure that was Matt Cassell- finally people stopped.

Ravens suck and when Lamar gets his $40+ million dollar contract they will never win again. Wow, I would have never thought I would see this.

On 6/22/2021 at 9:01 AM, Handswarmer said:

Hey App- good to see you

If I rub people the wrong way, maybe they should flip me over to obtain the desired result? 😊

Good to see you too my friend. You and I have certainly have had our differences of opinion but I consider you a football friend and if we ever meet at a Ravens/Chiefs game I'll buy you a beer brother. Stay safe continue your antics you can even take some jabs at me it makes for good healthy conversation.