Run it back was Bullshit. Bruce Arians throwing shade.

4 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

TB got hot last year. Very beat-able at times. My bet is they dont advance far in the playoffs if in it at all. They had their DAMN YANKESS MOMENT. 

Lets not forget Reid's total unwillingness or inability to make adjustments during the game.  CEH was running for 7 ypc and only touched it 9 times.  They insisted on calling deep routes when Mahomes had no time.  I am hoping it was a symptom of Andy's head being elsewhere due to his son's crash.

3 hours ago, Joe_Chief said:

Lets not forget Reid's total unwillingness or inability to make adjustments during the game.  CEH was running for 7 ypc and only touched it 9 times.  They insisted on calling deep routes when Mahomes had no time.  I am hoping it was a symptom of Andy's head being elsewhere due to his son's crash.

I think the Reid son incident was bigger than a lot of people were giving it credit for.  The fire just wasn't there from anyone, their focus had to be on things outside of football. Got to give Tampa props. They manhandled KC like no team has in the Mahomes era (but you are supposed to win your home games...). Doubt it happens again to them this year regardless who is healthy at a given time. Deck was stacked.

16 hours ago, Dan4pres said:

I think the Reid son incident was bigger than a lot of people were giving it credit for.  The fire just wasn't there from anyone, their focus had to be on things outside of football. Got to give Tampa props. They manhandled KC like no team has in the Mahomes era (but you are supposed to win your home games...). Doubt it happens again to them this year regardless who is healthy at a given time. Deck was stacked.

Sure that makes sense. I also think Tampa Bay was simply the better team on that day. KC was over due for a poor outing..

2 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

Didn’t the Ravens win a super bowl with Trent freaking Dilfer at QB? 

Boy he really lit it up out there too going 12 of 25 passes for 153 yards and one touchdown. 😂  

9 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Bothe the BEars and the Ravens had a common denominator: a generational Defense.

Simply the greatest defenses in Super bowl history. QB didn’t have to do anything extraordinary to win. It can happen like that it’s just very rare. 

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

Name a coach who was sucessfull without a great QB

Meh, depends on definition of success. Arians is just a dude I’ve never really liked. Cocky. He can at least back it up for a bit, thanks to Brady. I appreciate his aggressive style, but his inability to adjust with tools around him is how you get Jameis throwing 30 picks.

23 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

Meh, depends on definition of success. Arians is just a dude I’ve never really liked. Cocky. He can at least back it up for a bit, thanks to Brady. I appreciate his aggressive style, but his inability to adjust with tools around him is how you get Jameis throwing 30 picks.

#1- Jameis was throwing picks before Arians got there and he will throw picks with Peyton coaching him.

#2- Success is arbitrary. You can define it however you like

On 6/10/2021 at 9:33 AM, Thegoatee said:

Good point

Arians with Winston 7-9. With Brady- SB champs

BB with Brady- SB champs. With Cam 7-9

1 hour ago, the Warparty said:

Hey, Flacco got white hot in his playoff run, then, not so much

Hey I'm not knocking him.  We should all be that lucky once in our life.  The fact that Harbaugh got that run out of him is amazing.  He's a much better coach than his brother.

I still dislike Arians for challenging Kelce‘s fumble by saying he was challenging the catch even though Kelce caught the ball and ran for three or four steps. He knew that he couldn’t challenge the fumble, but when challenging a call everything will be reviewed. I know it’s smart, but it pisses me off. Especially when we can’t reverse a fumble or something with forward progress, etc.

Wait a second.. of course the Bucs will be in the Super bowl again. Arians knows like we all do, that the NFL will simply tell the officiating refs to flag the living shit out of the opposing teams defense in key games to absolutely guarantee that Tom Brady has another shot and wins it all again.