Run it back was Bullshit. Bruce Arians throwing shade.

On 6/11/2021 at 9:37 AM, Handswarmer said:

Still has a better 4 game run than Mahomes- tied Montana 11 tds and 0 Ints

Well Mahomes did start the first 4 games of the 2018 season with 14 TD 0 INT. 

Just last season Mahomes started the first 4 games with 11 TD 0 INT.

Last season weeks 6-9 (4 games) Mahomes has 12 TD 0 INT. 

Maybe you should look before speaking? So Mahomes has created Flacco white hot run twice.  

1 hour ago, Palangi said:

Maybe you should look before speaking? So Mahomes has created Flacco white hot run twice.  

Maybe I don't know how to count, but that looks like 3 times to me!

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

your a ravens fan?  SPFD quoted you

I see that went over your head.  Your friend said he had a better 4 game run that Mahomes ever had.  

I showed 3. SPFD was agreeing that your friend is an idiot.  

So quick to run to defend hands (the troll) you have no idea what is even being talked about.  

2 hours ago, Palangi said:

What is even funnier is the lemmings that liked your ignorant post to save the local troll

Hands is a ravens fan. Yep, and  so what? Lets get literal. The Ravens are not able to beat the Chiefs in any key games for like 3 years. He’s been here on this board for over a decade. His team has dominated the chiefs in the past and it sucked to accept that and we all did. But hey, shoes on the other foot now. He’s eating crow but not crying about it. I respect that. 

11 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

Hands is a ravens fan. Yep, and  so what? Lets get literal. The Ravens are not able to beat the Chiefs in any key games for like 3 years. He’s been here on this board for over a decade. His team has dominated the chiefs in the past and it sucked to accept that and we all did. But hey, shoes on the other foot now. He’s eating crow but not crying about it. I respect that. 

Not even talking about that.  But thanks. 

But if you think hands doesn't troll her,  then......

20 hours ago, Palangi said:

18 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

16 hours ago, oldtimer said:

your a ravens fan?  SPFD quoted you

13 hours ago, Palangi said:

I see that went over your head.  Your friend said he had a better 4 game run that Mahomes ever had.  

So quick to run to defend hands (the troll) you have no idea what is even being talked about.  

He was referring to the miscount in your original post.  

Let's maybe lighten up a bit.  It was a joke.

81d0c593636a0bf2a603b17b228d4eee.jpg

23 hours ago, Palangi said:

Playoffs. We're talking playoffs

21 hours ago, Palangi said:

Yeah knowledge and counting aren't this Raven fan strengths

I'll put my public school edumacation up against yours

21 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Oh, look likes "O'Blocked Me" made an appearance

16 hours ago, Palangi said:

16 hours ago, Palangi said:

What is even funnier is the lemmings that liked your ignorant post to save the local troll

Nah, friends I have made over the 18 years of posting in here. You should try it- you fight more with your fellow fans than they do with me. Its all just a discussion.

On 6/11/2021 at 8:08 PM, xen said:

Hey I'm not knocking him.  We should all be that lucky once in our life.  The fact that Harbaugh got that run out of him is amazing.  He's a much better coach than his brother.

Remember, Harbs fired the OC, Cam Cameron- a guy who gave him a job when he was at Indiana- halfway through the Season...also he handled the players 'mutiny' pretty damn well that year.

3 hours ago, xen said:

He was referring to the miscount in your original post.  

Let's maybe lighten up a bit.  It was a joke.

81d0c593636a0bf2a603b17b228d4eee.jpg

Oldtimer was lost.  There was no miss count.  I called your guys boy hands out for making a false statement.  

Just found it funny oldtimer ran to the troll defense still

47 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

I'll put my public school edumacation up against yours

Oh, look likes "O'Blocked Me" made an appearance

Nah, friends I have made over the 18 years of posting in here. You should try it- you fight more with your fellow fans than they do with me. Its all just a discussion.

You didn't say playoffs.  In fact here is your quote..."still has a better 4 game run than Mahomes- tied Montana 11 tds and 0 Ints"

But way to try and move the goal postsbecause you got caught making shit up again.  But don't worry the run to rescue hands crew will still show up rescue you in all your ignorance. 

7 hours ago, Palangi said:

Oldtimer was lost.  There was no miss count.  I called your guys boy hands out for making a false statement.  

Just found it funny oldtimer ran to the troll defense still

Ok francis.  Again its a message board.  Maybe lighten up a little.  Its not that serious

36 minutes ago, xen said:

Ok francis.  Again its a message board.  Maybe lighten up a little.  Its not that serious

Oh the hands protectors.... maybe you guys should lighten up. Let the troll take his medicine.  

Just in case anyone is wondering.....No I haven’t hacked into Pala’s account lol.

I do agree with Pala that Hands, non chiefs fan, generally gets a longer leash than say if a random person no one knew came on here trolling has.

Hands miscounted and it’s because Ravens suck and will soon give a record deal to a RB.

Id probably hate life and miscount too.

Ravens Suck

27 minutes ago, Balto said:

Just in case anyone is wondering.....No I haven’t hacked into Pala’s account lol.

I do agree with Pala that Hands, non chiefs fan, generally gets a longer leash than say if a random person no one knew came on here trolling has.

Hands miscounted and it’s because Ravens suck and will soon give a record deal to a RB.

Id probably hate life and miscount too.

Ravens Suck

Longer leash?  Ask hands how many times he's been suspended lol.

Hell Pala was just acting the fool and all i did was ask him to lighten up.

Edit: ok lol, so I might have also called him Francis.  But that bit will always be funny.

Edited by xen

2 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

It's amazing people still let Mittens get under their skin!  You gotta know he just does this shit ti get a rise out of you!  Ignore is a wonderful feature of this board!!!!!!!!!!

Paula aint people 

23 hours ago, Palangi said:

You didn't say playoffs.  In fact here is your quote..."still has a better 4 game run than Mahomes- tied Montana 11 tds and 0 Ints"

But way to try and move the goal postsbecause you got caught making shit up again.  But don't worry the run to rescue hands crew will still show up rescue you in all your ignorance. 

You must be a ton of fun during Game Night at the Nursing Home...like a cranky Thurston Howell III