Chiefs sign DL Kevin Vickerson

Vickerson had his moments. He is capable of doing some good things. Was surprised Denver cut him which means one of two things...either Denver is so loaded at the position he was expendable or his skill set has fallen off and he was just baggage. Since the Chiefs picked him up I'm willing to bet he pans out to be the latter.

Funny all the dline pick ups. Especially when WR AND OLINE SUCK 10x worse.

I think this ^^^ is mainly Reid and his freaking ego! Reid really thinks he can turn shit to shine, when it comes to offense. Maybe he can..But right now they're looking more like shit than shine.

Well they get Bowe back at WR and Stevenson will be back in a few games.

Even with Bowe and Stevenson, the Chiefs will be weak at WR and in the O-line.  With DJ out, the MLB position doesn't look so hot.  And even worse for the defense, the CBs are way below average.  This could be a long season.

The D took some big hits sunday. So yes they are going to have to try and fill those gaps with players of those positions.

I'm well aware of who is injured and what they need. We've been picking up dline constantly prior to those injuries from the released pool of crap. They should be trying to fix OLINE and WR in the same manner I guess..

Nah, Let's go after released/unsigned players for the oline and WR. :blink:

Even with Bowe and Stevenson, the Chiefs will be weak at WR and in the O-line.  With DJ out, the MLB position doesn't look so hot.  And even worse for the defense, the CBs are way below average.  This could be a long season.

Stephenson, looked poor in pre-season. Now us Chiefs fans will finally witness what it's like to play without a stud MLB. And frankly, it was awful just like the 2nd half. DJ will be sorely missed, praying for ya buddy!

Archived