Kurt Warner StudyBall on KC schemes

On 6/11/2021 at 10:41 AM, Handswarmer said:

PFF keeps mentioning that AR Achilles is not developing a 3rd option besides Hill/Kelce

Plus KC Defense would give Warner fits because he's 50 years old

Thanks there Sunshine.  Let us know when you develop a first passing option.

On 6/13/2021 at 12:11 AM, xen said:

Thanks there Sunshine.  Let us know when you develop a first passing option.

Look, I see the need for you to cover for all the thin skinned in this forum but I didn't think it; it was on Sirius XM NFL Radio (you know when they AREN'T talking about Aaron Rodgers)...

But hey, let me know when you have somone run for more yards than Priest Holmes or Larry Johnson.....

You win your way, we win our way.

8 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Look, I see the need for you to cover for all the thin skinned in this forum but I didn't think it; it was on Sirius XM NFL Radio (you know when they AREN'T talking about Aaron Rodgers)...

But hey, let me know when you have somone run for more yards than Priest Holmes or Larry Johnson.....

We'll never run that much again.  Cause you know, its the modern NFL and you don't win championships by pounding the rock nowadays.

On 6/14/2021 at 7:06 AM, Handswarmer said:

Let me know when someone on the Ravens runs for more yards than them as well.  Dumbass Ravens fan