Le'Veon Bell not a fan of Andy Reid

Nobody wants Bell. He was on a team that made it to the super bowl and a horrendous team. His production was about the same for both. He just isn’t that good, and one wonders if the Steelers line made him and he even had the talent people thought.

Without any context or depth, why is this post even newsworthy?  Is he mad that he didn't get PT?  Did someone fuck his wife?  I mean, a tweet can't really be scathing when it's so painfully vague.  "Scathing" was a hyperbolic term used to get clicks.  Of course I'm referring to the website and whoever published it, not the OP.  

Funny that just the other day Lesean McCoy was on one of the early Morning shows raving about Andy and when asked to pick who would go back to win this years superbowl he said without hesitation...Andy Reid,  Bells shitty performance cost him money and he is pissed about it but it ain't Andy's fault

Sad thing is Bell’s skill set should of been perfect for Reid’s system....great pass catching, great pass blocker and patient runner.  Just like all RBs Bell has lost a step and was never super fast to begin with.  Just was never going to get playing time like he thought he should of.  Meh let’s move on.

sounds to me, like some work ethic or something like that just wasnt there.. and reid called him on it. 

and he didnt like it. i.e. why did so on so get more playing time not me, .. because he works his ass off and you dont.. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31627496/leveon-bell-apologizes-public-comment-kansas-city-chiefs-coach-andy-reid-does-not-regret-all-said

Current and Former Chiefs backing up Andy on this one including Jeff Allen, Tamba Hali and Tyrann Mathieu

Allen said that there are enough former reid coaches in the NFL to make sure Bell never plays a down again, and Tamba said he would come out of retirement just to sit on the bench for an andy reid team....