Your Way Too Early Predictions

Humphrey may be the best rookie out of this class for us but I think Bolton will get the nod as the ROY due to the position. He'll have numbers to support his case where Humphrey won't. 

In terms of the breakout player my favorite is CEH. He wasn't a bad rookie but definitely didn't live up to the pick due to lack of running. With a full offseason and possible emphasis on running more I think he'll end up justifying the pick. I still don't know what they think about Hardman as he didn't get any praise like Pringle or gets the looks as much as Robinson so might end up being a utility guy for yet another season. 

1 minute ago, sith13 said:

Humphrey may be the best rookie out of this class for us but I think Bolton will get the nod as the ROY due to the position. He'll have numbers to support his case where Humphrey won't. 

In terms of the breakout player my favorite is CEH. He wasn't a bad rookie but definitely didn't live up to the pick due to lack of running. With a full offseason and possible emphasis on running more I think he'll end up justifying the pick. I still don't know what they think about Hardman as he didn't get any praise like Pringle or gets the looks as much as Robinson so might end up being a utility guy for yet another season. 

Good points. Yes rooting for both.

2 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Your Breakout Player?  Your rookie of the year?

I pick Hardman for breakout player. With time to pass Hardman gets more targets and more room to run.

Humphrey for rookie of the year. Not a reach.

Just to be different:

ROTY - Noah Gray. The Chiefs use more two TE sets and he forces defenses to compensate. (just picking away from the obvious earlier picks)

Breakout - Gay.  Summer program and TC along with his first year's experience lets him use the natural talent to become solid in an area of need  

I will pick Pringle for breakout player. Although I like Hardman's skills better, but his size and his concentration are not as ideal a Pringle for the #2. If Noah emerges there will be less 3 WR snaps this year. Especially when you have 2 very good receivers at RB and a mauling Oline. Robinson left for free agency and returned on a vet min contract so we know what we have in him. Pringle should get a long look because he has delivered on limited opportunities.

Humphrey for rookie only because he will get way more snaps than the others. Powel is crazy intriguing with Hardman, Pringle and Robinson question marks.  I think Bolton and Smith have very good careers though.

I think Gay could really show out this year. Dude has insane athleticism but was hurt a lot last year with no off season team activities to catch up. He flashed quite a bit but apparently didn't have full command of the defense.

ROY will be Humphrey most likely but I'd love to see one of the others step up and take it.

20-0, KC vs Bucs in SB

Rookie:  Creed and don't think it will be close

Comeback:  Clark, Has his best Sack season but people will complain about run game I'm sure haha

Team MVP:  Mahomes, 50/5000 becomes easy with an extra game.....Also wins NFL MVP

17 and 3

superbowl is vs tampa

hardman and hill wreak literal havoc

2 tight end sets.

people bitch because we dont run the ball often enough. 

we lead the league in touchdowns, and yardage..

people find out that clark jones and reed is just not really fair.. we lead in pressure.

by week 3 nobody even wants to try running in the middle of the field considering it useless. 

the three losses are by under a touchdown combined. 

mahomes threatens 6k yards. 

rookie of the year, goes to an offensive lineman

we see Mahomes eating a sandwich after the snap.. waiting for defensive backs to pass out from exhaustion chasing hardman and hill all over the field. 

then just tosses a intermediate route to kelce, and nobody can catch him because they have been busy with hill and hardman 

and the defense is better than we think it is. 

my predictions.