Frank Clark arrested

Chiefs pass rusher Frank Clark was arrested Sunday night for felony illegal possession of a firearm, TMZ.com reports.

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department jail records show Clark remains behind bars with bail set at $35,000.

Clark was driving a Lamborghini SUV when he was pulled over for a routine traffic stop in Los Angeles. Police noticed an open duffle bag with an uzi inside and arrested him at 9:20 p.m. Sunday. He was booked into jail at 9:28 a.m. Monday.

1 minute ago, SEMO said:

Commiefornia.  Where you can ride your bike into a Walgreens and fill up a trash bag full of merchandise and ride out the door past a security guard without paying.  Just don’t exercise your 2A right, though.

It might help KC use the personal conduct clause to get out of his contract.  

could be a blessing in disguise

4 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I wonder if the Lamber is red? He obviously was not concerned about drawing attention to himself.

I made the statement " I smell blood in the water and its Clarks blood ", earlier. Sorry I was correct.

5 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I wonder if the Lamber is red? He obviously was not concerned about drawing attention to himself.

He posted this a couple years ago on twitter...I believe the yellow is a Lambo Urus(SUV).

Chiefs DE Frank Clark was arrested Sunday night in Los Angeles for felony illegal possession of a firearm.

According to a police report, Clark had an Uzi in a duffle bag in his SUV, discovered during a routine traffic stop Sunday evening. Clark was booked in L.A. county jail Monday morning and remains behind bars. Clark entered the NFL with an off-field history after being kicked off the Michigan football team. Acquired from the Seahawks prior to the 2019 season, Clark has 14 sacks across 31 regular-season games for the Chiefs the last two years.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I had no idea what a punk he was. Especially after being arrested in March on another gun charge.  What is he thinking? And driving a Lambourghini SUV?  This is where he is spending the money from that contract? As soured as people were on his performance, this is a big loss.  Maybe wherever his mind is,  has something to do with why he was available to us to start with and why he has underperformed? He said the Uzi was for someone in his security detail.  Why does he need so much security?  What the hell is he up to? 28 year old dumb kid. I just looked it up.  A 2021 Laborghini URUS costs $222,000.

Frank Clark signed a five year, $104 million contract with the Chiefs. Clark received $62.3 million in guarantees, $43.805 million of which is fully guaranteed at signing. The full guarantee is made up of a $19 million signing bonus, $805,000 base salary in 2019 and $24 million 2020 salary. Per Terez Paylor, $7 million of that guarantee is paid as a salary advance which we are prorating on his contract based on our interpretation of the CBA. Another $1.5 million in incentives for sacks is also available to Clark.

If this is accurate we are only on the hook for whatever is left from his signing bonus and may be some more if anything else has been converted at any point.