Frank Clark arrested

On 7/15/2021 at 8:36 AM, Handswarmer said:

I have slammed more of either in my M-16 and M-4 than most people ever will my 24 years in the military.

I can call it whatever I want, hunter guy.

this is my rifle this is my gun

16 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Steelers sign Ingram. Thought maybe Chiefs would take a shot after Clark news.

now it's Houston or Clark..Chiefs must not think this is a big deal or Houston is just wanting too much $ or that bridge has been burnt

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

now it's Houston or Clark..Chiefs must not think this is a big deal or Houston is just wanting too much $ or that bridge has been burnt

When I mentioned Houston coming back, someone posted in here that the bridge had been burnt...

Apparently the thinking around here is that he wants too much money

On 7/19/2021 at 5:47 AM, mex said:

He's ok as long as he's been vaxxed.

HAHA

Judge:  Your facing 3-5 years Mr. Clark and I will be making an example of you for thinking you can have two chargers this close together and get away because of your NFL status...

-Someone whispers into judges ear 

Judge:  OH Frank..you didn't tell me that you have been vaccinated!!!  Get on out of here you silly guy!  Have fun and try to keep those guns hidden DUH! 

2 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

When I mentioned Houston coming back, someone posted in here that the bridge had been burnt...

Jet seems to be on the burnt bridge theory bandwagon. I searched and could not find any supporting evidence of bad blood but that  does not always make the tabloids. He has not even come for a visit so  that theory may hold water

41 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I really like Okafor.  When healthy, he is a major force. I'm happier about that than if we had gotten Ingram....as long as he can stay healthy.

Agreed.  He already knows our stunt game and that takes a long time to get down.  

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Jet seems to be on the burnt bridge theory bandwagon. I searched and could not find any supporting evidence of bad blood but that  does not always make the tabloids. He has not even come for a visit so  that theory may hold water

A little birdie told me there was bad blood between the Chiefs and Houston when he left.  Sometimes birdies lie, but the fact that he hasn't been in for a visit with a team he's been successful with in the past and needing a job makes the rumor feasible.  

5 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Well the longer he waits the worse the offers will be. Ingram signed, okafor too. Not to many teams need DE help the longer he waits.