Decastro Anyone?????

I guess the last 3 years he has gone down and is trending down when he had been a 80-90 type of PFF guy his entire career minus the past 3.  Maybe age has just caught up with him /shrug.

DeCastro PFF:

2020:  64.1

2019:  71.1

2018:  74.8

2017:  90

2016:  83

Definitely something to bounce back from but at DeCastro's age I'm not sure if he would be inclined to do so or how long it would take after the surgery. Any surgery is much harder for linemen due to size but the prospect of a ring could get him back. 

4 hours ago, sith13 said:

Definitely something to bounce back from but at DeCastro's age I'm not sure if he would be inclined to do so or how long it would take after the surgery. Any surgery is much harder for linemen due to size but the prospect of a ring could get him back. 

that might of worked with BB and TB  but it sure doesn't seem to hold water with  Andy and Patrick

45 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

that might of worked with BB and TB  but it sure doesn't seem to hold water with  Andy and Patrick

So far it failed with JuJu and I guess Trent Williams but that could change rather soon. JuJu is too young to be lured with just the promise of a ring and Williams seems to be more focused on the money. 

That being said the prospect of a ring may not be as powerful of a variable in the equation as some of us (like me) think.

24 minutes ago, xen said:

What about Fitz?  38.  1 drop last year.  FA.

I think he's the perfect guy to come in and lead the receivers in KC. Still has perfect hands and we lack a possession receiver, I would imagine it's a perfect match. 

3 minutes ago, sith13 said:

I think he's the perfect guy to come in and lead the receivers in KC. Still has perfect hands and I would imagine it's a perfect match. 

I think thats where Kelce comes into the equation..just a hunch here but teams  with mediocre TE's  need a PWR..Chiefs have theirs

1 hour ago, xen said:

What about Fitz?  38.  1 drop last year.  FA.

I think this would be a very good 1 yr signing. Let him be our X while Powell learns the ropes from a HOF. Not expecting eye popping numbers, but he could still keep a corner busy on one side of the field.