Decastro Anyone?????

5 minutes ago, robgar said:

2 injuries to rt and lt, and 4 injuries to gaurds, and center.. man that oline in the superbowl, was a list of backups, backups, backups.. 

and as a matter of fact i have seen what hardman and robinson did when they had to step up.. and sorry man it wasnt so bad. 

It was the OL that killed us but in case of a similar situation having better weapons around will only help. 

Hardman's best game in 2020 was either the Jets (:D) or the Ravens game when he had 7 for 96 and 4 for 81 respectively. 1 TD in each game. Overall he finished with 5 TDs and 3 fumbles in the year. Robinson's best game seems like the Jets game when he had 4 for 63 with a TD. I don't think either player is trustworthy. I have higher expectations from Hardman due to his speed and utility capabilities but honestly I don't trust either of them to be a real threat at any point of the season. For some reason they both seem to find a way to get worse each year. 

With the small sample size Pringle is our 2nd best WR and Powell might be worth something but I would definitely upgrade the receivers if possible. 

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

Because as you saw in the Supper Bowl blowout, injuries to key personnel can derail a game plan. 2 injuries to RT and LT cost the game according to almost 99% of the people on this board.

Lose Kelce, Hill can be doubled or shadowed. Do you have confidence in Hardman or robinson to emerge as a viable #2?

Lose Kelce, who emerges as a viable TE threat?

Lose Hill, Kelce can be doubled or shadowed. Do you have confidence in Hardman or Robinson to emerge?

Every team can say the same thing.  Injuries to a few stars can destroy the team's chances for a game or an entire season.  Even the greatest teams in history can be derailed for a season.  What if the entire team is killed in a plane crash? Does Veach have a backup team ready to go?  If not, he is derelict.

After decades of frustration, we are finally living in our golden era. We are enjoying the hell out of it because we know it won't last forever. Things will wax and wane during this era. We should regard our own lives the same way. Any team can plan their best, but they still have to HOPE for the best.

1 hour ago, sith13 said:

It was the OL that killed us but in case of a similar situation having better weapons around will only help. 

Hardman's best game in 2020 was either the Jets (:D) or the Ravens game when he had 7 for 96 and 4 for 81 respectively. 1 TD in each game. Overall he finished with 5 TDs and 3 fumbles in the year. Robinson's best game seems like the Jets game when he had 4 for 63 with a TD. I don't think either player is trustworthy. I have higher expectations from Hardman due to his speed and utility capabilities but honestly I don't trust either of them to be a real threat at any point of the season. For some reason they both seem to find a way to get worse each year. 

With the small sample size Pringle is our 2nd best WR and Powell might be worth something but I would definitely upgrade the receivers if possible. 

similiraty between both those games? if i remember right.. was hill was out.

1 hour ago, robgar said:

Hill went down against the Bill, even though he was active in both he was rested more often than not against the Jets. Watkins was out though. 

22 hours ago, robgar said:

20 hours ago, sith13 said:

Hill went down against the Bill, even though he was active in both he was rested more often than not against the Jets. Watkins was out though. 

5 hours ago, robgar said:

so my point remains the same, hill not available, thos guys played there best games.

show me why we shouldnt trust them?

Against the Ravens on MNF in 2020, Hill played. 5 rec for 77 yds 1td longest was 33yds

Hardman had 4 rec on 6 targets for 81 and 1 td. his longest reception was 49yds.

Watkins caught 7 for 62 0tds

Robinson was 0 for 1 for zero yds

21 hours ago, robgar said:

so my point remains the same, hill not available, thos guys played there best games.

show me why we shouldnt trust them?

Pretty much any depth receiver would play their best games when the starters are out. However neither had a "best game" that inspires confidence. WR might have been the least important need to start the offseason, and still may not be as important as DE, but once most holes were fixed I think we are at a position to upgrade if possible.

11 hours ago, sith13 said:

Pretty much any depth receiver would play their best games when the starters are out. However neither had a "best game" that inspires confidence. WR might have been the least important need to start the offseason, and still may not be as important as DE, but once most holes were fixed I think we are at a position to upgrade if possible.

Unless Gray is a bust, WR is the only need on offense.  The D needs a DE, LB, and CB.  If Calloway got his act together, that would be a big help.