8 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

The Chiefs have some of the best looking uniforms and helmets in NFL history. They've already achieved perfection, so they should be left alone.

Whoever designed these should go back to spray painting railroad car graffiti. 

Get off my lawn.

12 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Why would anyone want a Texas logo on a KC helmet?  They're the Kansas City Chiefs, not the Former Texans Chiefs.  

IIRC the last time the Chiefs wore a Texans helmet  they lost..no thanks

I think they can come up with a classic looking helmet that isn't to crazy.  I wouldn't' mind the head dress ones BUT we all know that wont happen haha.  I do kinda like these

Kansas City Chiefs Concept Helmets | Kansas city chiefs logo, Kansas city  chiefs, Cool football helmets

Kansas City Chiefs Concept Helmets | Helmet concept, Helmet, Kansas city  chiefs

Yellow would be cool

Patrick Mahomes Kansas City Chiefs Signed Autograph On Field Authentic Duke  Football Fanatics Authentic Certified Balls Sports & Outdoors ilsr.org

Then for you futuristic people how about this thing below haha?

Chiefs custom three tone CHROME riddell speed mini helmet -  johnbagleyusa.com

15 hours ago, oldtimer said:

the top one could very easily be the Helmet after the PC police twist Clark's arm and the team becomes the KANSAS CITY FOOTBALL TEAM

Too bad Washington already took the awesome title of "Football Team", probably need something else. Kansas City Football Crew or Kansas City not-Soccer Gang?