I'd be in on this

NKeal Harry RAS 14315.png

NKeal Harry was drafted by Patriots with pick 32 in round 1 in the 2019 NFL Draft out of Arizona State.

He recorded a Relative Athletic Score of 8.45, out of a possible 10.0. RAS is a composite metric on a 0 to 10 scale based on the average of all of the percentile for each of the metrics the player completed either at the Combine or pro day.

He had a recorded height of 6027 that season, recorded as XYYZ where X is feet, YY is inches, and Z is eighths of an inch. That correlates to 6 feet, 2 and 7/8 of an inch or 74.875 inches, or 190.1825 centimeters. This correlates to a 8.66 score out of 10.0.

He recorded a weight of 228 in pounds, which is approximately 103 kilograms. This correlates to a 9.76 score out of 10.0.

Based on his weight, he has a projected 40 yard dash time of 4.7. This is calculated by taking 0.00554 multiplied by his weight and then adding 3.433.
At the Combine, he recorded a 40 yard dash of 4.53 seconds. This was a difference of -0.17 seconds from his projected time. This forty time correlates to a 6.44 score out of 10.0.

Using Bill Barnwell’s calculation, this Combine 40 time gave him a Speed Score of 108.29.

The time traveled between the 20 and 40 yard lines is known as the Flying Twenty. As the distance is also known, we can calculate the player’s speed over that distance. The time he traveled the last twenty yards at the Combine was 1.86 seconds. Over 20 yards, we can calculate his speed in yards per second to 10.75. Taking into account the distance in feet (60 feet), we can calculate his speed in feet per second to 32.26. Breaking it down further, we can calculate his speed in inches per second to 387.1. Knowing the feet per second of 32.26, we can calculate the approximate miles per hour by multiplying that value by 0.681818 to give us a calculated MPH of 22.0 in the last 20 yards of his run.

At the Combine, he recorded a 20 yard split of 2.67 seconds. This correlates to a 4.31 score out of 10.0.

We can calculate the speed traveled over the second ten yards of the 40 yard dash easily, as the distance and time are both known. The time he traveled the second ten yards at the Combine was 1.05 seconds. Over 10 yards, we can calculate his speed in yards per second to 9.52. Taking into account the distance in feet (30 feet), we can calculate his speed in feet per second to 28.57. Breaking it down further, we can calculate his speed in inches per second to 342.86. Knowing the feet per second of 28.57, we can calculate the approximate miles per hour by multiplying that value by 0.681818 to give us a calculated MPH of 19.5 in the second ten yards of his run.

At the Combine, he recorded a 10 yard split of 1.62 seconds. This correlates to a 3.81 score out of 10.0 that when multiplied by ten roughly corresponds to percentile.

The time he traveled the first ten yards at the Combine was 1.62 seconds. Over 10 yards, we can calculate his speed in yards per second to 6.0. Taking into account the distance in feet (30 feet), we can calculate his speed in feet per second to 19.0. Breaking it down further, we can calculate his speed in inches per second to 222.0. Knowing the feet per second of 19.0, we can calculate the approximate miles per hour by multiplying that value by 0.681818 to give us a calculated MPH of 13.0 in the first ten yards of his run.

At the Combine, he recorded a bench press of 27 repetitions of 225 pounds. This correlates to a 9.97 score out of 10.0.

At the Combine, he recorded a vertical jump of 38.5 inches. This correlates to a 9.07 score out of 10.0.

At the Combine, he recorded a broad jump of 1002, which is recorded as FII or FFII . where F is feet and I is inches. This correlates to a 7.01 score out of 10.0 that when multiplied by ten roughly corresponds to percentile.

This player did not have a recorded 5-10-5 or 20 yard short shuttle for the Combine in the RAS database.

At his pro day, he recorded a 5-10-5 or 20 yard short shuttle of 4.28 seconds. This correlates to a 5.09 score out of 10.0.

This player did not have a recorded 3 cone L drill for the Combine in the RAS database.

At his pro day, he recorded a 3 cone L drill of 7.05 seconds. This correlates to a 4.75 score out of 10.0.

22 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/07/06/nkeal-harry-requests-a-trade/

Idk how good he truly is or isn't, but I liked him coming out, and he is a perfect "X". I am willing to bet he'd do better with Mahomes throwing to him than Superfly.

I agree and living down in AZ I always heard a lot about him and how his wingspam/catch area was insane and could come down with anything.  Strong kid too if I remember correctly but not the fastest around.

Not sure on a comparison but he seems like a bigger, stronger just as fast Cornell Powell type.  

16 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Pats fans seem to be happy to be losing him. 

I think its always hard to judge a WR this young.  Could easily be a bust or could easily get to his potential in the right system.  At this point does Hoodie just cut the guy if no trade offers?  Lets send them LDT, if he agrees, win win haha

Never heard of him until I picked him up in the fantasy league as an early round rookie bust. Don't know what his true level is but wouldn't care if Veach decides to give up a conditional pick or something to see if he can play. 

Question is whether a prima donna who is unhappy because he's not getting enough targets will be happy with the Chiefs  sharing targets with Hill, Kelce, Hardman, CEH, and whoever else is in  Reid's plans.  Anyone the Chiefs pick up will be #3 at best and probably worse until learning the system.

59 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Question is whether a prima donna who is unhappy because he's not getting enough targets will be happy with the Chiefs  sharing targets with Hill, Kelce, Hardman, CEH, and whoever else is in  Reid's plans.  Anyone the Chiefs pick up will be #3 at best and probably worse until learning the system.

Does he have the rep as a prima donna?

6 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Does he have the rep as a prima donna?

He wants out of his Pats deal because he not getting the targets according to what I heard.  I've always felt that the reason a WR doesn't get the targets is because the QB and/or staff don't have confidence in the receiver.  Seems like a case of a player overvaluing himself.  That doesn't mean that he couldn't thrive in another situation.  

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

He wants out of his Pats deal because he not getting the targets according to what I heard.  I've always felt that the reason a WR doesn't get the targets is because the QB and/or staff don't have confidence in the receiver.  Seems like a case of a player overvaluing himself.  That doesn't mean that he couldn't thrive in another situation.  

I mean you get drafted highly and want to play ball. Injured all but 7 games his first year and having cam the 2nd. Then the team goes out and gets more receivers and 2 TEs? I can see his point in wanting to go to a team and play rather than sit on a bench.

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

I mean you get drafted highly and want to play ball. Injured all but 7 games his first year and having cam the 2nd. Then the team goes out and gets more receivers and 2 TEs? I can see his point in wanting to go to a team and play rather than sit on a bench.

Especially factoring in these guys have a finite amount of time they can play in the NFL. Only person that will look out for you, is you.  Hard to find a QB situation than playing with Cam unless the rookie starts. 

On 7/7/2021 at 6:33 PM, Balto said:

Chiefs get:

Stephon Gilmore, CB

N’keal Harry, WR

Pats get:

2022 2nd

2023 2nd

2022 5th

Gilmore is a solid CB but at 31 that's too much to give up for him. I would rather stick to giving up a conditional late pick for Harry. Definitely hasn't earned anything more so far.