Help a brutha out.

With camp and the new season only a few weeks away, the board will be buzzing again with hope of another Superbowl run.  While our creator @Bosskiller never asks for help with the site costs, we can all still show our appreciation by donating even a small amount to help keep the best fan forum on the interwebs afloat.

All donations are optional and appreciated.

You can paypal to:

xenchief@yahoo.com

or use:

Cash.me to $xenchiefcc

Go Chiefs!

Oh crap.   Xen.  I meant to help last year but was stuck in Colombia and totally forgot.  Sorry bro.  Can I send you a check?  We have just got settled in for our year of iteration in Springfield and its probably easiest for me at this moment just to write a check and stick it in the mail.   Our Paypal account got banned because we tried to use it while in Colombia and long story short it locked all of our credit cards and forms of payment because our use caused red flags in their algorithm.  If you could pm me your address and info i'll get one in the mail this week.    Love the site and definitely want to help keeping it going!

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

Oh crap.   Xen.  I meant to help last year but was stuck in Colombia and totally forgot.  Sorry bro.  Can I send you a check?  We have just got settled in for our year of iteration in Springfield and its probably easiest for me at this moment just to write a check and stick it in the mail.   Our Paypal account got banned because we tried to use it while in Colombia and long story short it locked all of our credit cards and forms of payment because our use caused red flags in their algorithm.  If you could pm me your address and info i'll get one in the mail this week.    Love the site and definitely want to help keeping it going!

from Columbia to Springfield.. you like living dangerously

• The topic was pinned

On 7/10/2021 at 11:12 AM, xen said:

Appreciate you all.  Have received 7 donations so far.  Some I'm not sure who from as I'm old and don't remember people's real names lol

My small contribution is on the envelope on the counter, my wife will get a stamp on it tonight and we will put it in the mail tomorrow.