Revisiting A Roof Over Arrowhead

11 hours ago, yanake said:

I was at that game. I froze my toes off. And yes you would have thought that the SD players wouldn’t be able to handle the cold, but they ran the ball down our throats and won the game. Thinking about it still gives me chills. 

I see what you did there!

On 7/19/2021 at 10:31 PM, Fmbl2187 said:

I thought that had expanded greatly.  Are you sure about that? Well........NEVERMIND!

No, only one person at time wears the microphone. The QB and whoever is the defensive signal caller. On the Chiefs it would be Mahomes and Honey Badger

On the Ravens, its Lamar and Chuck Clark, Safety.

So only 4 in total, 2 on the field at a time. When the play Clock gets down to 15 seconds, the microphone cuts off.

2 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

No, only one person at time wears the microphone. The QB and whoever is the defensive signal caller. On the Chiefs it would be Mahomes and Honey Badger

So only 4 in total, 2 on the field at a time. When the play Clock gets down to 15 seconds, the microphone cuts off.

Hitch is our normal green dot guy not HB.  HB handles the backfield adjustments.

5 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

So your RB wears the mic?

15 minutes ago, Balto said:

So your RB wears the mic?

As others have embarrassingly pointed out to me, it was just an ignorant post I made.  But at least I didn't lose a lot of sleep over it.  I DID have to play one additional game of solitaire on my cell phone before nodding off one night, though.

1 minute ago, Fmbl2187 said:

As others have embarrassingly pointed out to me, it was just an ignorant post.  But at least I didn't lose a lot of sleep over it.  I DID have to play one additional game of solitaire on my cell phone before nodding off one night, though.

HUH

2 minutes ago, xen said:

Tell u what, next time we have a RB playing QB you can make fun of us.  Then we'll be even.

You already had that for so long; why would you wish that on yourselves again? Croyle, Cassel, etc.....

Enjoy Mahomes- I think he is a great QB. I like our QB also but for different reasons.