Stadium Branding

218893471_4285904314786809_5506184872568

“Stadium staff will begin integrating GEHA branding and logo assets throughout the venue in the coming months, and stadium signage will be in place by the kickoff to the 2021 Chiefs season in September – the 50th season for the Chiefs in iconic Arrowhead Stadium.”

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

had to know it was coming or something similar.. Corps dont give millions for nothing. My biggest fear  is now with a corporation having some Input  if the "Woke" community wont apply some pressure about the Chiefs name

Yeah, we'll probably be watching the Kansas City Karens playing at the George Floyd Memorial Sports Venue before long.  ESPN will love it. 

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

had to know it was coming or something similar.. Corps dont give millions for nothing. My biggest fear  is now with a corporation having some Input  if the "Woke" community wont apply some pressure about the Chiefs name

If they change the name, I'm done, and I know a lot of people that will follow suit.  

1 hour ago, moons314 said:

If they change the name, I'm done, and I know a lot of people that will follow suit.  

Damn! Gonna miss you, I guess.  Who do you know who will also be done with the Chiefs? Hell, the Chiefs are a corporation, and half their shit or more on TV and radio are ads paid for by corporations.  But what do I know?  Most of the universities that exist are viable because of ad revenue from their football teams. It even pays for their science programs where they learn about crazy shit like vaccines and stuff. But don't listen to me.  I must be "woke."

3 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Damn! Gonna miss you, I guess.  Who do you know who will also be done with the Chiefs? Hell, the Chiefs are a corporation, and half their shit or more on TV and radio are ads paid for by corporations.  But what do I know?  Most of the universities that exist are viable because of ad revenue from their football teams. It even pays for their science programs where they learn about crazy shit like vaccines and stuff. But don't listen to me.  I must be "woke."

So you think that all ad revenue comes from your woke ilk? I didn't ask you to miss me, I made a simple statement, and now you're going to bring the locker room shit into the main forum.  Congrats.