Who's excited?

9 hours ago, jetlord said:

Who's going to St. Joe this year? 

Lifelong Chiefs fan and I'm embarrassed to say I've never been to Arrowhead much less training camp.😔 Something I hope to rectify in the next couple of years.

1 hour ago, dhitter said:

Lifelong Chiefs fan and I'm embarrassed to say I've never been to Arrowhead much less training camp.😔 Something I hope to rectify in the next couple of years.

Gotta see Arrowhead... gameday experience like no other... but only if you like great BBQ and good people. And some good football.

My first game was Nov 10th 1996... beat the Packers the season Favre won his first SB. I remember our hotel was loaded with cheeseheads... but it was cool they were good people. Pretty quiet that evening after the game tho. :lol: 

Imagine beating the world champs with Steve Bono and Greg Hill.  (And a pretty good defense that fed off the crowd noise.)

The power of Arrowhead.

Always. Cant wait. Just like the majority of fans. All the picks are awesome, love the signings, coaches are better, players will be healthier, sleeper pick ups will turn it around and luck is on our side this year for sure. That honeymoon will soon be over as REALITY SETS IN.  Must enjoy it while I can.

6 hours ago, dhitter said:

You've got to make the journey. I've been once. Incredible. Son and I went to Cleveland to visit R & R HOF then went down to Football HOF in Canton. Flew to KC. Hit a couple of cool tourist areas, ate a bunch of BBQ and watched the Chiefs whip Brees and the Saints. Great father/son memory.

35 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

You've got to make the journey. I've been once. Incredible. Son and I went to Cleveland to visit R & R HOF then went down to Football HOF in Canton. Flew to KC. Hit a couple of cool tourist areas, ate a bunch of BBQ and watched the Chiefs whip Brees and the Saints. Great father/son memory.

Makes me realize how lucky I am.  I usually get to at least 2-4 games a year.  Hoping to get to a couple this year with restrictions lifted!

29 minutes ago, qnet said:

I'm getting excited but not like I did in the past. Once the games get started and hopefully more things clear up I will be more excited. I haven't commented on it but not really a fan of 17 games.

17 games are okay as long as they drop a preseason game.  Harder on the starters and the Chiefs will hopefully play 20, but it's a test of endurance and depth. 

2 hours ago, qnet said:

I'm getting excited but not like I did in the past. Once the games get started and hopefully more things clear up I will be more excited. I haven't commented on it but not really a fan of 17 games.

I wasn't a fan of 17 either. That doesn't mean I'm not excited that I get an extra week to watch my favorite team.