USA Today predicts

Lost me right here. "Mahomes mused about going 20-0 last month – and later backed away from it"   He didn't muse. He didn't back away. Pat was asked what record he would like to break this year. He said 20-0. That is not a prediction. His point was individual records mean nothing. It's what the team does. Dude should be praised for that answer, not ridiculed for it.

53 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Lost me right here. "Mahomes mused about going 20-0 last month – and later backed away from it"   He didn't muse. He didn't back away. Pat was asked what record he would like to break this year. He said 20-0. That is not a prediction. His point was individual records mean nothing. It's what the team does. Dude should be praised for that answer, not ridiculed for it.

Haters hate, Losers whine.  Writers write.  It means nothing in the grand scheme of things.  

3 hours ago, DieHard said:

well said DH.

On 7/27/2021 at 11:14 AM, West said:

Looking at the Schedules of the Bills and the Browns...

1. KC must win these two games

2. Bills (AFC East) have the easiest Schedule and if KC loses to them, they could be the #1 seed.

3. Brownies have the AFC West and the the tougher schedule....They will have 4 loses.

w

Brownies have to play us twice; we are 3-1 vs them the last two years.

Yeah, I think the chances are pretty decent that the AFC championship game could be the Chiefs vs. Browns. It would be a great game with all kinds of side stories and intrigue.  Both are great teams.  I'd give the Chiefs the edge, because the O and D have to practice against each other week in and week out, and big games almost always comes down to the leadership and communication skills of the QB's in addition to their abilities.  Mahomes excels in all three of those. 

Health of the lines and playmakers may have the final say, though.  Just like the last Super Bowl.   With a better O-line and no turf toe, the Chiefs would have the edge when compared to the Browns.

17 hours ago, Troyofoc said:

Honestly after the Buccaneers I think the browns are the most stacked and talented team. That said if we are healthy and 15 is playing I like are chances if we meet in the playoffs.

I hope so, even though hardened teams tend to do better in the SB an easy victory in the playoffs is good to get everyone healthy.