Training Camp Updates.

3 hours ago, dhitter said:

I heard the word tightness referring to his back. 

Playing football in a heat index of about 100 degrees will cause a lot of cramping, including back muscles.  I agree this is a meaningless item for anyone to worry about at this point. Chiefs practices are brutal even without the heat.

3 hours ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

Did he just throw this ball left handed?

mohomes throw.jpg

Sure looks like it, and not a shovel pass either, like that famous play against the Broncos in 2018. Could he be working on a new mind boggler play?  This has to be some kind of a joke he is pulling.

2 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Sure looks like it, and not a shovel pass either, like that famous play against the Broncos in 2018. Could he be working on a new mind boggler play?  This has to be some kind of a joke he is pulling.

After Mahomes threw LEFT handed the other QBs said "I can almost throw that well"

2 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

#8 is thinking well fuck, hope my resume is up-to-date

2 hours ago, Calichief said:

Pre season hype. Everyone is a stud. I’ll reserve my optimism for now. But I think Noah was a steal.

and trey smith might be the biggest steal of all.

I can’t wait to see mahomes with time.

if you truly think about it, he’s never had the Manning or Brady “time”

what’s going to happen if that’s the case?

Definitely, pretty much every no-name WR we brought in over the years has been the next Victor Cruz and most of them didn't even make the final cut.

Based on the reports ever since the draft Smith is already a steal as he was a prime talent that teams ignored due to health. I'm optimistic about Noah as not only the reports look good but they seem to be giving him quite a bit emphasis at camp. Obviously we'll need to see them actually earn spots and perform before labeling them anything. 

10 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Noah doesn't have to be great.  He's not replacing Kelce, he's filling a role to give Mahomes another target when Kelce, Hill and CEH are drawing all the attention.  His skills fit what the Chiefs need in shorter yardage situations.  

Patrick Mahomes opens up the first team period by finding Noah Gray, who makes an impressive grab in coverage. He’s off to another good start.