Training Camp Updates.

22 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Have been hearing a lot of Hughes at CB. Hopefully he's starting to live up to his 1st round status, could be a huge steal. 

Isn't Hughes thought to be more of a slot guy than outside?  If he and/or Baker can live up to their draft status, the Chiefs CB group won't be the weakness that is forecast.  

12 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Isn't Hughes thought to be more of a slot guy than outside?  If he and/or Baker can live up to their draft status, the Chiefs CB group won't be the weakness that is forecast.  

Hughes has been coming in replacing Sneed in Dime packages as Sneed slides inside all throughout camp so far

When looking at intrasquad stuff, I don’t get too concerned. Offense or Defense will each win plays in that environment. I am just encouraged that the defense is winning some of the time. I’d be more concerned if the defense was getting abused by our O. This is actually a good thing!

Chiefs training camp team practice Day 5. Don’t see OL Mike Remmers (back), RB Darwin Thompson (reserve/COVID list) out here. Ben Niemann (hamstring), Nick Keizer (back), Kyle Long (knee), Malik Hereing (knee) at rehab tent. S Armani Watts (foot) back to work today with helmet.