Training Camp Updates.

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

A Day 2 pick to the Kansas City Chiefs for G Laurent Duvernay-Tardif

The Cincinnati Bengals have bolstered an offensive line that nearly got 2020 No. 1 overall pick Joe Burrow killed last season, but the interior remains a potential problem, and they could use a solid veteran to take some pressure off of underwhelming potential starting guards Michael Jordan, Xavier Su’a-Filo and Quinton Spain.

Duvernay-Tardif could be on the outs with the Chiefs, who signed veteran Joe Thuney and used a second-round draft pick on Creed Humphrey. He’s 30 but, like Solder, could be fresh after a year off.

At the very least, the highly-respected vet would likely be a reliable presence inside, and he brings plenty of experience and playoff pedigree to a rebuilding team.

For Burrow’s sake, that’d be worth a third-round pick if the Chiefs were willing to participa

Who wrote this haha?  Be lucky to swap 7ths haha

Ill say it again. I think Robinson is cut.

But Toub made headlines when he spoke of a returner who doesn’t play in quite the same way: Demarcus Robinson, who gained only five yards in two punt returns against the Cardinals on Friday night — mostly from moving east-and-west.

“He drives me nuts a little bit,” said Toub of the sixth-year wide receiver, drawing laughter from reporters. “He really does, to be honest. And he knows it. I’d like to see him catch it and keep the ball close to his body. He doesn’t do that. I’d like to see him get north-and-south. He doesn’t do that. Those are things we talk about all the time.”

4 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Ill say it again. I think Robinson is cut.

But Toub made headlines when he spoke of a returner who doesn’t play in quite the same way: Demarcus Robinson, who gained only five yards in two punt returns against the Cardinals on Friday night — mostly from moving east-and-west.

“He drives me nuts a little bit,” said Toub of the sixth-year wide receiver, drawing laughter from reporters. “He really does, to be honest. And he knows it. I’d like to see him catch it and keep the ball close to his body. He doesn’t do that. I’d like to see him get north-and-south. He doesn’t do that. Those are things we talk about all the time.”

After 6 years. SMDH. They need to quit whining about him and send him packing.

3 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

Just heard on 610 that the starters are supposed to play a full half on friday

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2021/8/25/22641849/andy-reid-outlines-preseason-game-3-playing-time-vs-vikings 

The starters might play a half or even just one series of downs but I’d think that if they score a TD on the first offensive drive I bet they get pulled in short order after that. 

7 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I'm fine with Mahomes winning the job.  I just hope they had a fair competition and didn't just give it to him based on the big contract he signed.  

it is bad enough that Adam felt the need to Tweet this but to have it retweeted..what a pair of slap nuts!

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

it is bad enough that Adam felt the need to Tweet this but to have it retweeted..what a pair of slap nuts!

"Slap nuts."   Hahahahaha.  I haven't heard that before.  Does that refer to slapping their genitalia or that they are mentally ill and need to be slapped? I am hoping that it means both.  I'm not going to be able to sleep  until it is explained to me.

2 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Either Reid changed his mind or the guy on 610 got that confused with last week.

Reid didn't change his mind.  At his presser yesterday, he stated his plan all along was to play the starters in the first half.  Of course, he added that "we'll just have to see how it goes" or something like that.