Chandler Jones for Frank Clark

Looks like Chandler Jones wants out of AZ.....How about a Jones for Clark trade?

We would have some dead money for Clark BUT after the dust settles doing this move would cost us about $10M extra this year unless Veach gives Jones a new contract(which he deserves) and that number could be lowered by a lot for year one when we have the most dead money for trading away Clark.  The following years we be better for our cap and we should be getting teh much better player...Just 3 years older is the only issue.

5 hours ago, Balto said:

Looks like Chandler Jones wants out of AZ.....How about a Jones for Clark trade?

We would have some dead money for Clark BUT after the dust settles doing this move would cost us about $10M extra this year unless Veach gives Jones a new contract(which he deserves) and that number could be lowered by a lot for year one when we have the most dead money for trading away Clark.  The following years we be better for our cap and we should be getting teh much better player...Just 3 years older is the only issue.

You are supposed to rub the CBD oil on, not drink it....

3 hours ago, azchief21 said:

I'd like to get Chandler Jones but do you think anyone would trade for Clark's contract or legal situation?

If he didn't have that HUGE bonus his contract would be on par with other so called top DE's and the Cards would probably be getting him for about his open market price.  Yes I think the larger issue is the legal stuff but with KC saying he will be at camp and they will just move on it makes me feel its not as serious as us fans think /shrug.

58 minutes ago, Balto said:

I don't use CBD but you do know they make drinks with CBD added right?  Dumbass

You could probably just make that comment and leave off the name calling please.  Not in CTO.

But yes, seriously you can just drink cbd oil too.  It's called a tincture.  

On 7/28/2021 at 5:38 PM, oldtimer said:

maybe you should try..it might make you more likeable or at least tolerable 

dodgeball GIF

Maybe I should.  Have you switched to CBD from drinking your own urine?

image.jpeg.26cc8a2408906e1360df8f65bb65676d.jpeg