On 7/30/2021 at 8:28 PM, DieHard said:

I don’t think he will miss much time. If any. Should able to easily get a continuous until 2022. NFL shouldn’t suspend him until he is convicted. 

While I agree, do we trust Goodell in this?

On 8/3/2021 at 9:34 AM, Handswarmer said:

We were Blitz Happy/Heavy because we really haven't had someone who can rush the passer since T-Sizzle circa 2018.

We have had modest success but have been run of the mill in Sacks. Now, Wink says Sacks aren't everything and that QB pressures are....

We got better as a Defense provided he stays healthy.

I agree. Houston has always been a stud. Wish he hadn’t got that injury after the 22 sack season. He is a good signing.

Houston confirmed reports that he signed with Baltimore despite having some more lucrative contract offers elsewhere. The rival Steelers were one of the teams pursuing Houston that he said offered him more money, but he decided the Ravens were the right place.

"I was so close to signing with the Steelers," Houston said. "That was one of the teams.

"I think it (Baltimore) was a better fit for me, what I was looking for. I just want an opportunity to have one-on-ones and pressure the quarterback. I wanted to go somewhere where I'd have fun and enjoy the scheme and be able to show my talent."

Houston also had Chiefs fans thinking he was going to return to Kansas City when he posted a photo of himself working out with a Chiefs helmet on.

"I think everybody just made assumptions," Houston said. "I had to work out, and I needed a helmet. That's the only helmet I had in my house, so I put it on."