Yet Another Reason For KC to Love Mahomes

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/texas-native-patrick-mahomes-misses-175126930.html

Texas-Native Patrick Mahomes Misses Whataburger So Much, He's Bringing It to Kansas City

Meghan Overdeep
Wed, August 11, 2021, 12:51 PM·2 min read

Patrick Mahomes misses Whataburger so much that he's bringing it to his adopted state.

The Texas native is part of KMO Burger, a franchise group that will bring 30 Whataburger restaurants to Missouri and Kansas over the course of the next seven years, with a concentration of those franchises reportedly set for the Kansas City area.

"I love Kansas City and I love Whataburger,'' the Chiefs quarterback said in a statement. "I'm excited to help bring a gift from my first home to my second home.''

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

I think this is old news .. seems to be a subject explored since his 2nd year

That being said I have fond memories of WB  when I was in Texas and I'd eat there again just cuz

Well there was talk of bringing one store.  Instead they're opening a whole shit ton of them.  That's the new part.

14 minutes ago, Balto said:

Meh….animal style is a must to eat of the food.  Fries are worst in fast food

Do agree with the fries and I do get animal style fries to help. Burgers are fire but will say burgers must be eaten right away.