KC vs SF Your Take

5 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I would also like Andy to force Mahomes to play a lot of dink & dunk in pre-season. Mahomes needs to learn to take the small stuff way more often.

Long sustained drives are back breakers for the D.  This Offense with an upgraded Oline should be able to enforce its will however they want.   No more dropping 7 guys into coverage without major consequences.  

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Long sustained drives are back breakers for the D.  This Offense with an upgraded Oline should be able to enforce its will however they want.   No more dropping 7 guys into coverage without major consequences.  

AGREE: Will Mahomes execute Dink & Dunk?

30 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I would also like Andy to force Mahomes to play a lot of dink & dunk in pre-season. Mahomes needs to learn to take the small stuff way more often.

Agree has lead to Brady playing so long also.

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

I think he would.  Will Andy call plays to maximize this or continue to call long developing route patterns like he did last year?

What I have seen is Mahomes pass up many wide open guys in short range to go for a bigger play. Yes I love big plays but Im not sure Mahomes plays the short game well. Get it out quick vs school yard ball.. Im also not sure Mahomes does not change that play at the line. Guys are almost always open in the short routes. Stay in the poket more and take what is there.

Serious question:

Mahomes has been a starter for 3 years.  In those 3 years, he is 1 OT loss from 3 Super Bowls.  He averages over 12 wins a year, 4600 yards, 38 TDs, and 7 TDs a year.  We have probably the best offense in the league and one of the best in the history of the league.  We have led the league twice in yards, once in scoring, and have never been worse than 6th in either scoring or yards.   Why in the actual fuck do we want him to start dinking and dunking?

3 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Serious question:

Mahomes has been a starter for 3 years.  In those 3 years, he is 1 OT loss from 3 Super Bowls.  He averages over 12 wins a year, 4600 yards, 38 TDs, and 7 TDs a year.  We have probably the best offense in the league and one of the best in the history of the league.  We have led the league twice in yards, once in scoring, and have never been worse than 6th in either scoring or yards.   Why in the actual fuck do we want him to start dinking and dunking?

just a guess but maybe as practice incase our O-Line is not up to it's Billing and the OPFOR is covering deep? Maybe his toe really is not that 100% and its away to  keep him healthy and give our RB's a chance to shine? All just guesses 

7 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Serious question:

Not like Smith but sometimes thats all the defense is giving you. SEE THE SUPERBOWL.