4 Vets on the hot seat

Watts and DOD are the only two I do not see making the roster. Even then, I think there is an outside chance that Odaniel makes it because of special teams, but it is really going to have to take tube to stand on the table for him and I am not so sure he will. I think there is simply too many good young players at DB to keep watts. Fenton and Nieman are solid players that are not going anywhere.

I think they're just looking at the numbers game with Fenton.  There are 4 that will definitely make it in Ward, Sneed, Hughes and Baker.  After that you would think Fenton, but if they're keen on a younger guy with more upside who knows.  I think he's in due to inside outside versatility and someone younger goes to PS, like Bopete.

On 8/13/2021 at 11:39 AM, DieHard said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.arrowheadpride.com/platform/amp/2021/8/13/22616031/4-veteran-chiefs-on-the-hot-seat-this-preseason

I was surprised they said, Neme and Fenton. I think DOD is much more on the hot seat. I think Watts is done for, but Bell not sure. My 4 would be Watts, Keys, Okafor and DOD.

Fenton is a baller 

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

I thought he had a no trade clause but then if he could get closer to Canada  and start that might be helpful  in convincing him

If LDT wants to play beyond this season, he probably would approve a trade to where he could start.  If not, he'll collect his paycheck for the year and go back to medicine.