Live from the game

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

1. Oline is legit. Pocket was nice!

2. Handoff from under center was a wall. Then he reverted to the shotgun/ deep handoffs and not so good.

3. Jerrick is a stud! He’s going to go off this year. So much burst.

The starting line looks really good. We picked up a 3rd and 1 when everyone knew we were running. 
Remmers better not be handed the job back, just because he is a vet. Nissan looked really good at RT. He is quick to get into his pass set. Our interior is a wall. 
Also really like what I have seen from Prince Teag-Wonogho I hope he is kept and developed as a swing tackle. He is a high ceiling guy that fell in the draft because of injury, much like Smith. 
Durant also looks good at guard

Seeing Blythe out there gives me nightmares of Reiter back on the team. 

I hope our backups look like…

Prince- Swing tackle

Remmers- RT/G

Durant- swing Guard

Allegretti- G/C

1 minute ago, Palangi said:

Key is definitely not a deep safety. He needs to be a box guy and cover TE

Sanders gets pushed around way too much in the run game

we really lack a #2 WR

Mecole had a drop. 
pringle looks good 

Chiefs will be MUCH harder to run against this year.  Reed looks great.  Bolton looks solid and smart.  In the secondary, Hughes impressed me in the first half.  I sure liked Cobb.  Danna solid  Too bad about Key's mistake, but he might be good.

On O, that short yardage first down would not have been made by Helaire last season.  The line will give us more of those this year, which is huge.  Darwin Thompson is a stupid punk, and from Reid's reaction, his days remaining with the Chiefs may can probably be counted on two hands.

Just now, Fmbl2187 said:

First half impressions:

Chiefs will be MUCH harder to run against this year.  Reed looks great.  Bolton looks solid and smart.  In the secondary, Hughes impressed me in the first half.  I sure liked Cobb.  Danna solid  Too bad about Key's mistake, but he might be good.

On O, that short yardage first down would not have been made by Helaire last season.  The line will give us more of those this year, which is huge.  Darwin Thompson is a stupid punk, and from Reid's reaction, his days remaining with the Chiefs may can probably be counted on two hands.

11 hours ago, Palangi said:

Key is definitely not a deep safety. He needs to be a box guy and cover TE

Sanders gets pushed around way too much in the run game

we really lack a #2 WR

That pass he got smoked on was just a rookie mistake. He took a really poor angle when the WR was passed off to him. I dont think it had as much to do with lack of range as it did experience.

4 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

That pass he got smoked on was just a rookie mistake. He took a really poor angle when the WR was passed off to him. I dont think it had as much to do with lack of range as it did experience.

Also, someone fell down. There was more too it. I saw it unfold.

4 hours ago, Calichief said:

Also, someone fell down. There was more too it. I saw it unfold.

that whole play was messed up the entire thing..  we seemed to not know how to deal with a quarterback rolling out to the left, at all. 

1 minute ago, robgar said:

that whole play was messed up the entire thing..  we seemed to not know how to deal with a quarterback rolling out to the left, at all. 

After that. They didn’t bite once. They fixed it right away.