KC Roster Moves & Your Take

15 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Yes Rosen is worse.  I don’t think he’s good and he’s broken goods now.   The tools might be there but the being shipped all over has probably broken him mentally. Pass.

Agreed but wouldn’t put this past Veach who seems to regularly take a flier on other teams first round draft picks that didn’t exactly pan out. 

we’ve got baker and Hughes on the team this year that were former first rounders and it’s happened before with Taco and Cam Erving to varying degrees of success. 

12 hours ago, Palangi said:
Nick Allegretti continues to get second-team center reps here and there. Austin Blythe at RG. I wonder if they’re going to keep one or the other there.

The defensive line-offensive line drills continue to be highly entertaining, with the feature matchup being Chris Jones and Trey Smith. Both took turns winning reps on Tuesday, with Jones tossing Smith on one turn — only for Jones to end up on his back on the next rep. Jones and Smith appear to be two of the best in their respective positions in the NFL; it is still amazing Smith fell to the sixth round. Other standouts in this look were Nick Allegretti, Joshua Kaindoh, Niang and Saunders.

huh? No Blythe mention…

Just like no mention of Allegretti at center during the game. Man your crush of him being a center has you blinded. They give reps at tc to see if capable but you would think during live action he would have had some if he was. 3 years now and not a single rep in game rep

3 hours ago, kkuenn said:

But the thing is, he did not play in the pre season game at center at all. In fact it was Blythe then another guy getting the reps. You would think he would have had some reps.

I think there are 2 more preseason games…I think

3 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Just like no mention of Allegretti at center during the game. Man your crush of him being a center has you blinded. They give reps at tc to see if capable but you would think during live action he would have had some if he was. 3 years now and not a single rep in game rep

Your hate has you blinded. 

8 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Your hate has you blinded. 

Don't hate the guy at all. Think he is serviceable at guard. He has had every year been talked about at center with no fruition bearing it at all. You have been banging on him at center for so long but can't see the writing on the wall. You in fact stated he would be our starting center before and had depth charts etc showing it. He has yet to ever see action at center. I don't know what else one can point out for you. I stated before I would eat Crow if he was in fact our starting center, hell I will go a step further and say if he is in fact ever going to play center or be a back up on depth chart for the season.

56 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Don't hate the guy at all. Think he is serviceable at guard. He has had every year been talked about at center with no fruition bearing it at all. You have been banging on him at center for so long but can't see the writing on the wall. You in fact stated he would be our starting center before and had depth charts etc showing it. He has yet to ever see action at center. I don't know what else one can point out for you. I stated before I would eat Crow if he was in fact our starting center, hell I will go a step further and say if he is in fact ever going to play center or be a back up on depth chart for the season.

So you hate for me then?

1 minute ago, Palangi said:

So you hate for me then?

Lol not at all. I just think the Allegretti to center is a dead subject.  Why would I hate someone I have never met? In fact I think it would be good to meet you all some day over beers. Ever in El Paso area or if I am back in Iowa area, hit me up.

6 hours ago, gochiefsgo said:

Agreed but wouldn’t put this past Veach who seems to regularly take a flier on other teams first round draft picks that didn’t exactly pan out. 

we’ve got baker and Hughes on the team this year that were former first rounders and it’s happened before with Taco and Cam Erving to varying degrees of success. 

You are absolutely correct.  I wouldn’t mind taking a flyer on a player like that over a pick in the 6th or 7th round