Jeff Allen

McGlynn rated out worst among all the lineman on the team. I forced myself to watch the game again, and the blocking was abysmal. Allen actually was average. Hudson was alright. Fisher lost as many battles as he won, but was better than I originally thought. McGlynn was absolutely putrid. 

No matter how high the Chiefs draft, I will personally guarantee no QB is drafted, UNLESS someone rises to an Andrew Luck level.  I really don't see it happening so I will go on record saying 

"KC will NOT draft a QB before round 4 next draft."

These are foolish men, full of folly, and in that, they are incapable of admitting such, until proven so.

Jeff Allen stinks anyway.  The OL is no better or worse shape.

Everyone was very hot on Allen last year. Its tough in the NFL to move from guard to tackle. I know he was a tackle in college but its not the same thing.  He's going to be fine for us.  But obviously, he is gone for the year.  We could very well end up with the worst record in the NFL and get the #1 pick, or close.  That would mean we would be near the top of every round.  We will obviously be able to trade away some picks, and now those will be near the top of whatever rounds we trade.  Plus, we will be near the front of the line for free agents signings.    This will stlll be a fascinating year as far as evaluating and developing what we have, what we will need, and who is available in FA and the draft.  Clearly, we are going to need a top MLB. DJ is done.  Top receiver and safeties. O-linemen.  Hopefully, we won't have to use a high pick on an OT, and Fisher will develop over the year.  Its a strength and finesse and mental position, and he has those qualities.  You don't need a savage, killer maniac at that spot, which is a good thing.  Fisher is more cerebral and technical, which is fine at LT.  He is big and strong enough.  I have not at all given up on him.

But this year, we seriously don't have a prayer in most games.  We might win a few out of luck with turnovers, alignment of the planets, and some big ST plays.  I actually hope we don't win 4 or 5, because we have a chance to have a killer offseason next winter and set us up for the long term.  FOURTEEN picks!

I feel like if I lived in KC it would be easier to be positive about the Chiefs. I was just back there for a quick trip recently and could totally see myself being much happier as a fan being in Chiefs territory.

I feel like if I lived in KC it would be easier to be positive about the Chiefs. I was just back there for a quick trip recently and could totally see myself being much happier as a fan being in Chiefs territory.

There is a toxin in the soil. Maybe its in the BBQ. It induces a kind of delusional psychosis characterized by unjustifiable optimism, inability to live in the present, and a fondness for red. Most people who have not been poisoned cannot understand it and actually become quite agitated by it.

There is a toxin in the soil. Maybe its in the BBQ. It induces a kind of delusional psychosis characterized by unjustifiable optimism, inability to live in the present, and a fondness for red. Most people who have not been poisoned cannot understand it and actually become quite agitated by it.

Homer seasoning in that BBQ much, Bily LOL! :lol:

I grew up I'm Denver, awesome city, shitty fans. I have a special place for KC bc thats where my grandparents were and my parents grew up there. I've never been to an actual Chiefs game in Arrowhead though.

Archived