Jeff Allen

It is my recollection that three or four of us made a number of positive and hopeful comments about Allen at OG.  Beyond that, I don't remember the specifics, and my memory may be flawed.  Yes. I remember that Stephenson has been respected here on the forum for his work last year.

I grew up I'm Denver, awesome city, shitty fans. I have a special place for KC bc thats where my grandparents were and my parents grew up there. I've never been to an actual Chiefs game in Arrowhead though.

similar to me, but I grew up in southern CA.  Grandparents were in KC as well as uncles and aunts, my parents grew up in KC.  Up till 2000ish I was the only one in the family that wasn't born in KC or even close to it.  Now I live near DEN and the fans suck, but damnit if I have to say the owner of the donkeys does everything he can to win.  

Move Hudson to LG, and replace Kush at Center. Keep Fulton at RG, and Fisher at LT. When Stephenson returns, he can replace Harris at RT. That is probably the best line up for what we have left of the OL. 

your Center has become more and more important he is he QB of the O-line. It HAS to be the strength of your line other than at LT.

lunacy

your Center has become more and more important he is he QB of the O-line. It HAS to be the strength of your line other than at LT.

lunacy

What if I tell you that Kush is stronger, bigger, and quicker than Hudson? Also, that Kush is only a Center, while Hudson is equally good at either Guard or Center. I don't know that it is lunacy. It might be, but right now I think it is part of the solution to get the best five guys on the offensive line. 

Archived