any ideas on how

On 8/19/2021 at 11:44 AM, kkuenn said:

Just get a firestick 4k for 43 bucks or so. Jail break it, I can give a link. Then pay 50 bucks for the VPN app so it changes the ip. Also buy beastmode app 25 a month or 60 for 3 months. You can get all sports, all movie channels, ppv events, jn theater movies etc for average cost of 25 a month.

Hey KK, I just happened to look at this post ,and said,"I'm going to try that"...

Hope it works as described as Directv is just too damn expensive... Everytime the bill comes I get a ration of shit about the cost!

If i does, you will have made the Christmas card list!

I could not really get this working. The Beast Mode app no longer seemed to work, so I could not get the sports pack I wanted.

All the normal firestick stuff worked fine, but the other apps seeemed pretty kulnky... Video was like a late 90's torrent.  

The VPN app worked though, so I'll keep tinkering...

9 hours ago, bamaroyal said:

I could not really get this working. The Beast Mode app no longer seemed to work, so I could not get the sports pack I wanted.

All the normal firestick stuff worked fine, but the other apps seeemed pretty kulnky... Video was like a late 90's torrent.  

The VPN app worked though, so I'll keep tinkering...

Did you send a text to Beast mode guy? Also there is a new app for it, so you might have the idea one. Internet connection matter for speed. You get cinema and move TV when you open up the stick.  The open VPN works so you can use then along with Beast mode. If you are trying to watch 4k TV with a slow connection, you night want ti try a 720 movie instead.  Beast mode can be jittery at times but still well worth it.

3 hours ago, bamaroyal said:

Thanks Amigo, I'll try and reach out to the Beast mode team.

Speed is good, download near 200 Mbps. Upload 24 Mbps

ping avg 2 ms

Well some streams come in very nicely, also depends on channel traffic. I have 400 and no issues.

Text the guy on Facebook, look for beast mode and go from there. Tell him I sent you, I can get a free month. 25 per month, 3 for 60 or 175 for the year. Vpn is 60 a year and comes with live TV and cinema. So for 235 you can do the whole year. Tell him Christine or Kyle Kuennen referred you.

Here is a link too you can try for beast mode.

https://youtu.be/G00C2bV8B90

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 8:59 AM, bamaroyal said:

Hey KK, I just happened to look at this post ,and said,"I'm going to try that"...

Hope it works as described as Directv is just too damn expensive... Everytime the bill comes I get a ration of shit about the cost!

If i does, you will have made the Christmas card list!

funniest thing started happening just before the holidays, i have started to get robo calls from DirecTV saying i can save over 50% on my account. I have not had DirecTV in almost 2+ years, cracks me up that they still have me listed in their customer database....

I will never go back to cable or satellite 

They are actually pretty convincing because it is a really person and they do leave a message.  I just happen to be working every time they have called.  I knew it had to be a scam because I had called Directv the week before the first call I received to get my annual "loyalty discount".  

• The topic was unpinned