chiefs vs cardinals preaseason week 2

I think i've seen enough of Robinson.  He is what he is.  He fills a void but I think we already have a guy like him in Pringle.  Don't need two of those guys clogging up the wr room.   I wouldn't be opposed to trading for a vet to upgrade the back end of the wr group.   That one handed holding returns is scary to watch.   Again, I don't have Robinson just think he is a #4 wr who can give you a strong #3 wr game every now and then.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

I think i've seen enough of Robinson.  He is what he is.  He fills a void but I think we already have a guy like him in Pringle.  Don't need two of those guys clogging up the wr room.   I wouldn't be opposed to trading for a vet to upgrade the back end of the wr group.   That one handed holding returns is scary to watch.   Again, I don't have Robinson just think he is a #4 wr who can give you a strong #3 wr game every now and then.

He sucks.  He shouldn’t have been resigned this last offseason.  He really doesn’t serve a purpose on the roster. 

Just now, AFCWEST said:

Offense looks awful so far. Had to go on 4th a couple of times and still only fg. Looks like Reed wants to look at the right side oline.

I imagine they are going vanilla but he better pay better attention to that left side.  Niang and Smith look tough.......Brown and Thuney.....not so much.    I'm more concerned with wr's not getting open, but maybe its vanilla routes and plays so who knows.

Just now, AFCWEST said:

Offense looks awful so far. Had to go on 4th a couple of times and still only fg. Looks like Reed wants to look at the right side oline.

I wouldn’t say awful.  I’m concerned about Brown on the left, and our receivers outside of Hill.