chiefs vs cardinals preaseason week 2

1 minute ago, robgar said:

huh..... mahomes is off.. way off. 

It looks like they are forcing things to practice.  7 targets to Mecole is forced practicing.  I don't think Mahomes ever makes that throw in the regular season, but our wr's outside of Hill are pretty pathetic.  I even think Pringle has reached his ceiling or close.   Time to churn a couple of those positions for young talent next offseason.

I wanted all off season to try to fleece some team by getting a 3rd or 4th for hardman. Im now willing to take a 5th or 6th just so I don’t have to watch him all season. We all know he will continue to run the wrong routes and fumble returns at the most inopportune times.

luckily it seems the coaches have relieved hardman of punt return duty, but i fear he will be placed in that role during the season.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Maybe you guys can answer this but it doesn't look like anyone is getting opened.   Or is Mahomes missing open guys?

Both. Offense is a bit out of sync. Mahomes had a pocket there, he just bailed on it. I think after Hill and Kelce we may have a bunch of nobodies at WR. Hope I'm wrong. 

Just now, AFCWEST said:

Watkins hardly played last year and the offense was fine. Mahomes is way off. I also think he is thinking to much. Maybe intentionally working on specific things.

Wonder if Hardman is open but running wrong routes.  Saw Mahomes barking at him a play earlier.  With that said Mahomes has missed a couple throws his direction.   Not gonna worry as it looks like they are working on things in the game.   I mean we haven't even looked at Kelce minus that play breaking down.