chiefs vs cardinals preaseason week 2

4 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Even pre season a first half shut out is sweet. 

Agreed , I like that. I guess Mahomes was off in this game. The positive is that the defense  seems  to be getting it together in this game.  It's still just preseason, but I have to take the negative with the positive, since I was happy with the first preseason game.

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Hate....absolutely hate seeing Niemann on the field.   I for the life of me can't understand how we can't upgrade his position.   I like Spags but if Ben is here at Spags request then it makes me question spags.   Dang he's bad.

really you got the balls to question Spags? .. I dont like Nieman either but if Toub/Spags wants him .. it is what it is

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

really you got the balls to question Spags? .. I dont like Nieman either but if Toub/Spags wants him .. it is what it is

I understand using what you got but if Spags would prefer Nieman to be his starter over upgrades available in FA then yes I question that decision.   I don't question his place on ST and understand that players like that make the team for ST and position coaches have to use them.   I can understand that if that is the situation but he has ranked as quite literally one of the worst LB's in the entire NFL so if you are choosing him over others then yes I do have the balls to question that.   He is not good and we have two 2nd round drafted linebackers who can't take those snaps from him is a head scratcher.

Just now, robgar said:

we let them have 4 first downs, and 50 yards?

4 sacks and 5 tackles for loss.. 

Yeah D has been stout tonight for sure.   Jones with that nice sack, thornhill with that diving int, Hughes and Sneed playing tough.   D is rounding into form.