Expectations

24 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I have always believed that the Britt Reid thing had more of an effect than it was given credit for.  The entire team just seemed uninspired for that game.  

agreed it was the perfect storm . Britt. Having to play a SB  and for the first time EVER the other team was at home with a barely servable O-Line etc etc tuff to over come.

On 8/24/2021 at 2:21 PM, AFCWEST said:

There you go again. Shoulding all over everyone . Some of us just enjoy football win or lose.

So, you were content, Pre-Mahomes, with a "Lets get to the playoffs and make a little noise" attitude?

I can tell you that in 2000, I thought the Ravens could get to the Super Bowl- the defense and ST were the best; the Offense just needed to pound the rock but I was skeptical of Banks....and then Dilfer when he came in.

Sometimes, its called "Hope"

48 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

So, you were content, Pre-Mahomes, with a "Lets get to the playoffs and make a little noise" attitude?

I can tell you that in 2000, I thought the Ravens could get to the Super Bowl- the defense and ST were the best; the Offense just needed to pound the rock but I was skeptical of Banks....and then Dilfer when he came in.

Sometimes, its called "Hope"

Point:  Shoulding All Over People is?  I am a fan. I route for my team. Im not thrilled when they lose. I move on regardless of SB or not. Its entertainment.