1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

The age of Wylie and Allegretti might make it worth a late round pick, but not sure either warrant a pick.   

Both graded out decent, are young and plat a couple of positions. Teams in need may be thrilled to get a guy vs risking they pass thru waivers. Their contracts are on the cheap.

6 hours ago, DieHard said:

I think he is behind Allegretti, Remmers, Blythe, LDT, Wylie, Wanogho and not all of those will likely make it. Even tougher when Long comes back. Even if we traded LDT, he would be a long shot I think.  It will be interesting to see if they keep 9 or 10 and which ones. This group looks so much better than last year.

To each his own

On 8/26/2021 at 12:05 PM, DieHard said:

I think he is behind Allegretti, Remmers, Blythe, LDT, Wylie, Wanogho and not all of those will likely make it. Even tougher when Long comes back. Even if we traded LDT, he would be a long shot I think.  It will be interesting to see if they keep 9 or 10 and which ones. This group looks so much better than last year.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2021/8/21/22636043/yasir-durant-showcased-his-versatility-along-the-offensive-line

12 minutes ago, Palangi said:

That sounds like a good showing. I missed the second half. If he can play tackle and guard, it will be hard to cut.That sounds like a good showing. I missed the second half. If he can play tackle and guard, it will be hard to cut.

Just now, DieHard said:

That sounds like a good showing. I missed the second half. If he can play tackle and guard, it will be hard to cut.That sounds like a good showing. I missed the second half. If he can play tackle and guard, it will be hard to cut.

Several guys will be hard to cut, but the Chiefs currently have 15 O-linemen by my count and ten is the max they would keep.  So after Miller and Williams are gone, who's next?  Probably won't be Rimmers, Long, or LDT.  So who?