9 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Yes I knew that. The point is Henne could be on the street and come in for a few games if Mahomes is hurt. His value as a veteran voice is ZERO. Why would a guy that is 38-9 listen to a career back up? Im hoping Beuchelle goes to the PS. Could have saved , I think, 4 million cutting Henne

They probably value Henne's ability to come in and keep the system going as much as possible. No surprises there as he's more established and can easily handle NFL drives if needed. Once Buechele learns those he'll probably be a much better backup but that will take time and he'll also have to learn to play like the first half much more than the second. 

6 hours ago, sith13 said:

They probably value Henne's ability to come in and keep the system going as much as possible. No surprises there as he's more established and can easily handle NFL drives if needed. Once Buechele learns those he'll probably be a much better backup but that will take time and he'll also have to learn to play like the first half much more than the second. 

Yes. I hope he makes it to the PS.