Regular Season Predictions? Bonus Playoff predictions

I will go with 14-3. The line looks ahead of where I thought it would be and the defense looks much better and I thought it would at this point. Still think there’s a chance to stumble in these first three games but I’ll stick with three losses.

13-4.  The Chiefs always have a good September but this year is rough for the first five games.  Then the schedule becomes a little easier and the O-line gets stronger with experience together.  They'll drop a game or two to BAL, BUFF, LAC, or TENN and stumble against a lesser team somewhere.  CLE and BAL will knock each other around in a tough division and BUFF has a tough schedule.  TENN may come down to a tie breaker with the Chiefs so that's an important game on the schedule.  I could be wrong.  

Regular season undefeated…..

Win the AFC……

Play Brady and the Bucs in the SB……

Mahomes wins his 2nd SB MVP in 3 years and was able to finish out a undefeated season unlike Brady……

Talks of Mahomes taking goat status away from Brady starts again!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Calichief said:

12-5 win the bowl

crazy tough schedule 

The division alone is going to be tough 

the schedule is brutal 

HMM. I dont see the schedule as BRUTAl. A few easy games and playing the NFC division full of losers. AFC West is not the toughest division. So thats  6 of the games. 

12 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

HMM. I dont see the schedule as BRUTAl. A few easy games and playing the NFC division full of losers. AFC West is not the toughest division. So thats  6 of the games. 

Something like 7 of first 9 games is against playoff teams or teams that have great defense/offense etc. Get by the first part, especially healthy, and up seems to let up a bit. 

Yea, some (not all) are brushing off the AFC West team. I believe we will split with the Donkeys and Chargers. Teddy almost beat us with Carolina! And they didn't have shit. No defense, no christian mcaffery, no nothing. And the chargers are young and hungry.

12-5, with the 1 or 2nd seed. ( We play both teams that could possibly take the the top seed..Cleveland and Buffalo) So if we beat both of them, we could probably still get home field with 5 losses.

8 minutes ago, artsy said:

Yea, some (not all) are brushing off the AFC West team. I believe we will split with the Donkeys and Chargers. Teddy almost beat us with Carolina! And they didn't have shit. No defense, no christian mcaffery, no nothing. And the chargers are young and hungry.

12-5, with the 1 or 2nd seed. ( We play both teams that could possibly take the the top seed..Cleveland and Buffalo) So if we beat both of them, we could probably still get home field with 5 losses.

There's no way we are losing 5 games if we beat both Cleveland and Buffalo, but I get what you are saying. I would bet we are favored in every game we play. I'm sure we'll play flat, Reid will get conservative (and it will bite us) or we'll run into a couple teams that have a great game. I think the 20-0 talk is silly, but I think 5 losses is high after losing 1 legit game last year. If we had gone back-to-back, I think I might agree, but I sense this team is pissed and on a mission. I believe the media and fans are having more of a Super Bowl hangover than the team is. 

8 minutes ago, Dan4pres said:

There's no way we are losing 5 games if we beat both Cleveland and Buffalo, but I get what you are saying. I would bet we are favored in every game we play. I'm sure we'll play flat, Reid will get conservative (and it will bite us) or we'll run into a couple teams that have a great game. I think the 20-0 talk is silly, but I think 5 losses is high after losing 1 legit game last year. If we had gone back-to-back, I think I might agree, but I sense this team is pissed and on a mission. I believe the media and fans are having more of a Super Bowl hangover than the team is. 

So how many losses are your estimating?

18 minutes ago, Dan4pres said:

Lots of good points. I hope KC is done with stupid trick plays that PUNK the competition. Keep that arrogance off the field. Step on the gas and blow some teams out.