Willie Gay - turf toe

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

Still speculation as to how long before Gay practices or can play.  Arrowhead Live is usually wrong and Andy Reid reveals nothing.  "Day to day and we'll see how it rolls" sounds about right. 

Eric Berry parlayed "day to day" into a 2 year gig. Not saying that about Gay but day to day is Andy's catch all phrase to keep everyone from being discouraged.

1 hour ago, dhitter said:

Eric Berry parlayed "day to day" into a 2 year gig. Not saying that about Gay but day to day is Andy's catch all phrase to keep everyone from being discouraged.

Hell we just got done with his contact last year I think. I don’t expect that from Gay to be honest. I think he will have a good year.

Chiefs placed LB Willie Gay on injured reserve with turf toe. 

Ticketed for a starting role, the No. 63 overall pick of last year's draft reportedly had a "terrific camp." He will now miss at least three games, though there is a chance he returns after missing the minimum amount of time. Gay's injury will mean a big e

2 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Chiefs placed LB Willie Gay on injured reserve with turf toe. 

Ticketed for a starting role, the No. 63 overall pick of last year's draft reportedly had a "terrific camp." He will now miss at least three games, though there is a chance he returns after missing the minimum amount of time. Gay's injury will mean a big e

Reaction GIF

5 hours ago, jetlord said:

Deep in numbers, but not so much in quality. There's Hitch, a rookie, Harris, and Neiman/DOD.  Chiefs first three games are against projected playoff teams. 

Yeah thats kind of what I was thinking. Without Gay this is still one if the less talented LB rooms in the league. And even with Gay healthy it's still lacking in quality depth.