Chiefs Practice Squad

Players reportedly joining the Chiefs' practice squad

I would really like to see Prince Tega Wanogho on there. Because right now it sure seems like Mike fucking Remmers is our swing tackle. 

It's hard to imagine the Chiefs would play another important game and allow that to happen with him at LT. But it's also hard to imagine Reid rolling with a straight 5 man protection on 92% of our dropbacks in a SB when it was obvious halfway through the second quarter that he was overmatched there.

But he did it. So I never overestimate the blindness Reids loyalty to his players can potentially create.

Especially when Ben Niemann is still on our team. 

12 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I would really like to see Prince Tega Wanogho on there. Because right now it sure seems like Mike fucking Remmers is our swing tackle. 

It's hard to imagine the Chiefs would play another important game and allow that to happen with him at LT. But it's also hard to imagine Reid rolling with a straight 5 man protection on 92% of our dropbacks in a SB when it was obvious halfway through the second quarter that he was overmatched there.

But he did it. So I never overestimate the blindness Reids loyalty to his players can potentially create.

I think Thuney would move over if its a serious injury missing several games. DWBH  

12 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Pretty sure prince was picked up. Check out picture 14 of today’s practice

https://www.chiefs.com/photos/photos-september-1st-practice#f4bb65ea-b21f-45cc-beee-e38c30f8e6d4

9 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Yep.  Nearly every backup was a starter last season.  Still, the next in line at LT is unclear.  Hopefully, Prince can develop and move to the active roster if Brown goes down long term. 

Perhaps! Lets face it. You dont replace your stars production with bench guys. You get a big drop off. That goes for several Star Chief players. Why worry about it? Im sure Veach and Reid will replace any bench player if they feel another guy is available that brings more to the game and is a team guy. Lets not forget the CAP issues.

1 hour ago, Palangi said:

Pretty sure prince was picked up. Check out picture 14 of today’s practice

https://www.chiefs.com/photos/photos-september-1st-practice#f4bb65ea-b21f-45cc-beee-e38c30f8e6d4

That's bizarre. I thought for sure he was listed with the cuts, and didn't see him on the initial 53 that AP had yesterday.

11 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

That's bizarre. I thought for sure he was listed with the cuts, and didn't see him on the initial 53 that AP had yesterday.

I’m not sure if he is on 53 or just practice squad. Either way he was at practice today. 
i wonder if we put 2 on IR and it hasn’t been reported yet. With Kemp getting one of the spots and prince the other

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

I think Thuney would move over if its a serious injury missing several games. DWBH  

Been saying this for a while.  Niang looks like he could slide over and Thuney has played LT before.   Not the best case scenario but what team has an above avg LT waiting in the wings.  Most of those are getting paid to be starting LT's.