2. yes

3. no

4. the loudest its ever been. 

your turn. 

1  34-20 Chiefs win.

2. Yes

3. No

4. Deafening

Mahomes is 10-0 in September with a 32-0 TD to INT ratio. Some say it's gotta end sooner or later. I choose later.😁

59 minutes ago, Troyofoc said:

I'm nervous especially with Niemann vs. Browns rushing attack. And I agree Browns are a stacked team.

I really hope we see more Bolton than Niemann. I feel like our LB's will be exposed and exploited the entire game...Lots of Chubb and Hunt on 1st and 2nd downs, and then whoever Sorenson or Niemann is on for 3rd and short.

Offensively, I believe the Browns will primarily line up in a 3 WR set to keep us in a Nickel and then try to grind the game down to a snails pace running the ball to keep Mahomes off the field. However, I don't think they will execute well enough defensively to keep us from moving the ball and scoring TDs.

Chiefs 27, Browns 24

34 minutes ago, artsy said:

I really hope we see more Bolton than Niemann. I feel like our LB's will be exposed and exploited the entire game...Lots of Chubb and Hunt on 1st and 2nd downs, and then whoever Sorenson or Niemann is on for 3rd and short.

Offensively, I believe the Browns will primarily line up in a 3 WR set to keep us in a Nickel and then try to grind the game down to a snails pace running the ball to keep Mahomes off the field. However, I don't think they will execute well enough defensively to keep us from moving the ball and scoring TDs.

Chiefs 27, Browns 24

Defense just needs to be average and Mahomes & Co will out score the other guys.

2 hours ago, reesebobby said:

Hopefully we can get a lot of points on the board and take them out of their running game.  Am really anxious to see this first team Oline play an entire game.  

Yeah, I think that is the key. You know the Browns would love to run all day and keep 15 on the sidelines. If the Oline can keep the Chiefs on the field the Browns have no chance. 

Ill wait to see if Honey Badger is playing. I did some Browns research and like most teams they feel they have improved. They feel their secondary has been upgraded and Clowney will improve their pass rush. This may be true but having a new secondary against the KC offense game one will likely lead to some KC big plays. The Chiefs ability to have multiple tight ends and Bell chipping should mitigate any pass rush. Then there is KC abilty to also run the ball. I watched the first half of the play off game and KC ran well. So this years team should be able to improve on that. CEH was out for that game. 

2 hours ago, artsy said:

Chiefs 27, Browns 24

Think of last year's Chiefs with a bigger and better front line on both sides of the ball, Bolton against the run, a healthy Thornhill,  4 tight end sets in the red zone, and the Arrowhead advantage. I'm going with the Chiefs. I would worry, though, if Mathieu is still in the COVID protocol.

26 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Ill wait to see if Honey Badger is playing. I did some Browns research and like most teams they feel they have improved. They feel their secondary has been upgraded and Clowney will improve their pass rush. This may be true but having a new secondary against the KC offense game one will likely lead to some KC big plays. The Chiefs ability to have multiple tight ends and Bell chipping should mitigate any pass rush. Then there is KC abilty to also run the ball. I watched the first half of the play off game and KC ran well. So this years team should be able to improve on that. CEH was out for that game. 

Remember also, Humphrey, Thuney, and Smith will be giving Mahomes a pocket to step up into, and he's been working on that.