Its nearly time for week 1.. Its time for the browns

9 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Anybody see Kareem Hunt jump into the stands and that man who shoved him down? Hunt is a punk.

didn't bother me. He was quite complimentary to the Chiefs and the fans in a pre game interview I heard and it did not seem the Chiefs players esp MVPat had any problem  post game with him....meh

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

didn't bother me. He was quite complimentary to the Chiefs and the fans in a pre game interview I heard and it did not seem the Chiefs players esp MVPat had any problem  post game with him....meh

It looked me like the fans were congratulating him, not pushing  him down, just reaching out to pat him. I could be wrong, but it looked like there was good sportsmanship all the way around.

26 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

It looked me like the fans were congratulating him, not pushing  him down, just reaching out to pat him. I could be wrong, but it looked like there was good sportsmanship all the way around.

you mean like this "lady" saying he was #1?

May be an image of 2 people, people playing football and screen

15 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

you mean like this "lady" saying he was #1?

May be an image of 2 people, people playing football and screen

If you look closely, that is way too long to be a middle finger.  She is holding a cell phone to get a camera or video shot. The bottom of the phone goes way down below the attachment point of her fingers.  Hard to see in the shadow.  They guy behind later tried to pat him on the arm  You could be right, though.  It does look like she has white painted fingernails on her other fingers. I know!  She was asking im to grab onto her finger to help him into the stands, or maybe so she could use the old "pull my finger" joke.

8 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

If you look closely, that is way too long to be a middle finger.  She is holding a cell phone to get a camera or video shot. The bottom of the phone goes way down below the attachment point of her fingers.  Hard to see in the shadow.  They guy behind later tried to pat him on the arm  You could be right, though.  It does look like she has white painted fingernails on her other fingers. I know!  She was asking im to grab onto her finger to help him into the stands, or maybe so she could use the old "pull my finger" joke.

thats what i was thinking

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

He was taunting fans after scoring. Actions speak, words are weak. Fans didn't do anything wrong in his case. I'm not a fan of kicking women in the head. I believe in redeeming yourself but by taunting fans, it's obvious he didn't learn a thing. Don't get me wrong I don't lose sleep over this douche bag. Just zilch respect for him.

8 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

He was taunting fans after scoring. Actions speak, words are weak. Fans didn't do anything wrong in his case. I'm not a fan of kicking women in the head. I believe in redeeming yourself but by taunting fans, it's obvious he didn't learn a thing. Don't get me wrong I don't lose sleep over this douche bag. Just zilch respect for him.

He's a great runner and receiving back, but you're right. A guy who does that to a woman will do it again at some point..  Maybe this year, maybe n a decade. But eventually.  Thinking about one's behavior does not control the rage reaction.  It is a pure emotional outburst, not a calculated decision. He is a threat to any woman, and she might very well have been expressing just those thoughts...not that it would change anything...

3 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

He's a great runner and receiving back, but you're right. A guy who does that to a woman will do it again at some point..  Maybe this year, maybe n a decade. But eventually.  Thinking about one's behavior does not control the rage reaction.  It is a pure emotional outburst, not a calculated decision. He is a threat to any woman, and she might very well have been expressing just those thoughts...not that it would change anything...

People can change. Taunting fans who had nothing to do for the reason he left shows he's not accountable for his actions. He's just saying the things he needs to say to get the pay check.

26 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Do you still feel that way about Hill?  I believe people can and do change with maturity, counseling, religion, etc.  Maybe knowing that an action is a threat to the $millions can make one pause before acting.  Many people have turned their lives around.  Many haven't.  Hard to sort them out on a fan board.  

1 hour ago, Fmbl2187 said:

pretty much verbatim  what you said about tyreek and soo far soo good

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Do you still feel that way about Hill?  I believe people can and do change with maturity, counseling, religion, etc.  Maybe knowing that an action is a threat to the $millions can make one pause before acting.  Many people have turned their lives around.  Many haven't.  Hard to sort them out on a fan board.  

Of course they can change...by the routes you mention.  But it happens at an emotional level.  Can't change yourself by thinking yourself into changing. It can happen at a spiritual level. It happens by repeatedly remembering your connection with others and acting in that way.  We are simply what we repeatedly do.   I should have specified that. Your point is well taken.