Tampa DLine

Palangi

4 minutes ago, Palangi said:

They definitely don’t get as much pressure when they aren’t facing a line of a bunch of backups and guts playing out of position. 
they are still good. But no where near as good as everyone talks about from the super bowl. 

Pretty sure their stud guard Martin is out too.  

That D line dominated last night. To Dak’s credit, he delivered some nice balls while getting destroyed. They didn’t even want to touch running up the middle. I feel like both teams should have pounded the rock more. Did Brady even take a hit? Dallas out played them though. Freaking kicker. I only wish both teams would have lost.

3 hours ago, DieHard said:

That D line dominated last night. To Dak’s credit, he delivered some nice balls while getting destroyed. They didn’t even want to touch running up the middle. I feel like both teams should have pounded the rock more. Did Brady even take a hit? Dallas out played them though. Freaking kicker. I only wish both teams would have lost.

They definitely dominated in the run game. But they also didn’t pressure the QB nearly as much as they did while playing our back ups

16 minutes ago, Palangi said:

They definitely dominated in the run game. But they also didn’t pressure the QB nearly as much as they did while playing our back ups

Agree on the edges not nearly as much. Dak didn't run out the pocket as much either. Cowboys tackle weren't turnstiles.

31 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Exactly what I am saying. A lot of hype on them and shot talking for facing backups against us in the super bowl

Thought you were saying they were not as good as they were, but I get you now. That might have been the best game I have seen from Dak.  Dallas seems to have a gift for playing well while losing.

3 hours ago, DieHard said:

Thought you were saying they were not as good as they were, but I get you now. That might have been the best game I have seen from Dak.  Dallas seems to have a gift for playing well while losing.

I think the D line at Tampa was over hyped a little from going against our backups. But I still believe they are a good line. But if they can’t get pressure their secondary is very vulnerable.  And I don’t think they get a lot of pressure against a good line. They’ve been hyped because they went against Remmers and Wylie at tackle and a weak Reiter at center. 
but they are very stout against the run. But having those 2 linebackers really helps there