KC @ DEN

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My main concerns with this team is the coaching...again.  I just don't understand these calls....3 and goal and you can't punch it in?  For Den that is 95% TD territory.  With much of the NFL that is 85%+ territory for 7 points.  Why can't the Chiefs do it?  I believe it's the play calling. 

Still need to upgrade wr's and db's.  Oline played okay.  Season will be more interesting than expected.

Interesting for sure... How many more injuries can they sustain though before they do completely implode? 

At least they seem better than they showed us week 1...

My main concerns with this team is the coaching...again. I just don't understand these calls....3 and goal and you can't punch it in? For Den that is 95% TD territory. With much of the NFL that is 85%+ territory for 7 points. Why can't the Chiefs do it? I believe it's the play calling.

Yes because we previously scored with kniles running it under center. I'm still baffled.

Interesting for sure... How many more injuries can they sustain though before they do completely implode? 

At least they seem better than they showed us week 1...

Well I hope it wasn't just the Chiefs getting pumped up for a division rival and a team they hate.  Otherwise, it will be a long season.

Yes because we previously scored with kniles running it under center. I'm still baffled.

Personally, I would have ran it outside.  With kniles speed it might have ended in a TD.  Donkeys had 2 defenders on almost all the wr's.  Hell I would have been happy to see alex run it in.  Anything would have been better than what they tried.

Archived