WEEK 1 BROWNIES GD THREAD

• Location: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, Missouri
  • Playing surface: Natural grass
  • Game time: 3:25 p.m. Arrowhead Time, Sunday, September 12, 2021
  • Weather forecast: Sunny and 92, winds SSW at 14 mph
  • Matchup history: Chiefs 13-11-2 (regular season)
  • Odds: Chiefs -5.5
  • Officials: Referee Bill Vinovich (52), umpire Tony Michalek (115), down judge Patrick Holt (106), line judge Mark Perlman (9), field judge Joe Blubaugh (57), side judge Jimmy Buchanan (86), back judge Jimmy Russell (82), replay official Mark Butterworth and replay assistant Yvonda Lewis.
  • Pageantry: Colors: Missouri National Guard. National Anthem: Kansas City Symphony. Flyover: B-2 bomber from the 509th Bomb Wing at Whiteman Air Force Base. Drum Deck Honoree: Pat Schottenheimer and Christian Okoye. Spirit Leader: Ronald McDonald House Charities volunteer Sam Kopek.
  • Television broadcast: with Jim Nantz, Tony Romo and Tracy Wolfson on KCTV (CBS/5-Kansas City), Chiefs Mobile App, WOIO (CBS/19-Cleveland) and CBS affiliates nationwide — see coverage map
  • Online Stream: Fubo.TV
  • Chiefs radio broadcast: with Mitch Holthus, Danan Hughes and Josh Klingler on WDAF (106.5 FM-Kansas City) and Chiefs Radio Network affiliates
  • Chiefs Spanish radio broadcast: with Enrique Morales, Oscar Monterroso and Hannah Bassham on KPRS (103.3 FM-Kansas City)
  • Browns radio broadcast: with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken and Nathan Zegura on WKNR (850 AM-Cleveland), WKRK (92.3 FM-Cleveland), WNCX (98.5 FM-Cleveland) and Browns Radio Network affiliates.

Screenshot_20210912-094312_Chrome.jpg

Well Xen you beat me by a few minutes.  But its sunday.. .. looks like about 5 hours or so until gametime. 

It is time for the science of Andy Reid.. and the brute force of some guys up front to show us what we are in store for. 

Preaseason is over, the Browns are in KC.. the Chiefs... are ready... 

its time to punch em in the mouth, and play some hard physical football, kc style.. 

speed and power.. on both sides the ball.

Get ready its coming soon.. 

I'm really looking forward to watching the new O-line play. It looks like it will become the line Pat deserves. I want #15 to have a very clean jersey after every game.

Looks like I'll actually be able to watch this game rather than listen via SiriusXM, as I usually do. Way cool.

15 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

I'm really looking forward to watching the new O-line play. It looks like it will become the line Pat deserves. I want #15 to have a very clean jersey after every game.

Looks like I'll actually be able to watch this game rather than listen via SiriusXM, as I usually do. Way cool.

I'm ready to see the frustration when teams try to play 5 DBs and they get the ball ran down their throat.  Drop 2 safeties?  CHE for 6 between the tackles.  Play action is going to be deadly.  This year should be the most "complete" offense in franchise history.