WEEK 1 BROWNIES GD THREAD

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Bills did it today too. That's kind of a ridiculous statement in week 1 of a 17 game season.

You only have so many home games.  You have to defend home turf.  An AFC opponent just compounds it because of tie breakers.  Bottom line, you can't drop home games.  If you play .500 on the road and win your home games, thats 4-5 losses, and that's not going to get it done.  Every time you drop a home game, you have to find a way to make that up on the road.  Mark my words, week 1 will haunt buffalo in december, just as it will the Chiefs if they don't find a way to pull this out. 

Just now, AFCWEST said:

That quote meant nothing. It was just talk. I doubt Mahomes was scouting players. Thats not his job. Any QB would love more weapons.

I am sure they had players they wanted and asked Mahomes for input when it came time. This is not Green Bay

Hopefully Spags found something in the last drive he can use. The Chiefs have to just do what they do in the second half and score. I want them to establish a running game like anyone, but if they can't, get Mahomes out the pocket and light their ass up. 

1 minute ago, qnet said:

Hopefully Spags found something in the last drive he can use. The Chiefs have to just do what they do in the second half and score. I want them to establish a running game like anyone, but if they can't, get Mahomes out the pocket and light their ass up. 

Agree but Reid can’t get greedy with long developing routes. Get the ball out and feed kelce.